Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Grind group!!!

76 Blood Elf Paladin
Im 23 years old just build a brand new computer for diablo 3 spent over $3,000.00 I will be a real money player. I run my own business and entend to power level my crafting. I will be able to dedicate at least 12-16 hours a day if not more when this game comes out. Im looking for players that are gonna preorder this and play with real money. Im trying to go as far as i can as fast as i can. Ive played Everquest, WoW, Diablo 2 im a HUGE reseller and thats how ive made most of my gold in the previous games. Hopefully if diablo 3 is released in 1/17/2012 i can find people who can play this fulltime. I do have some friends i plan on starting with but there in college. post up if you have any thoughs
Reply Quote
Yeah, good luck with that. You're gonna need it.

I'll keep my day job.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
Sorry I won't play with anyone that spends less than 5k on their computer.
Reply Quote
Moronic idea.
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 02:49 AMPosted by Peacenerd
Im 23 years old just build a brand new computer for diablo 3 spent over $3,000.00 I will be a real money player. I run my own business and entend to power level my crafting. I will be able to dedicate at least 12-16 hours a day if not more when this game comes out. Im looking for players that are gonna preorder this and play with real money. Im trying to go as far as i can as fast as i can. Ive played Everquest, WoW, Diablo 2 im a HUGE reseller and thats how ive made most of my gold in the previous games. Hopefully if diablo 3 is released in 1/17/2012 i can find people who can play this fulltime. I do have some friends i plan on starting with but there in college. post up if you have any thoughs

lol strong troll

At first I wrote out a response, thinking this might just be a mentally disabled person, but then realized.

lulz wp m8

Stay thirsty
Edited by Sarge on 10/27/2011 3:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Paladin
cool glad you can understand what im writing. english was never my strong spot math was.
Reply Quote
Guys,

He spent 3,000 on his computer...!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/27/2011 02:49 AMPosted by Peacenerd
$3,000.00 I will be a real money player. I run my own business and entend to power level my crafting.

So you spent 3 times what you needed to on your PC... and you're going to try and run a business? Well... you'er off to a great start. The most basic business sense dictates that if you are in this to turn a profit, you only spend as much as you absolutely have to. You have to spend money to make money, but failure to control costs is what kills most small businesses.

I'm hoping this is just an attempt to parody people with absurdly overpriced PCs, people who actually think they're going to make money playing D3, and unemployed gaming nerds... if you're really serious about this... well... wow.
Reply Quote
Guys,

I spent $5,000 on my computer.

Oh wait, I think it was $20,000.

/sips coffee

/threw coffee away after realizing I didn't spend a fortune on it
Reply Quote
I don't see $3000 for a new computer as unreasonable. I'm planning on spending between $2000-$3000 to get a nice one soon.

He never said he was planning on making money from Diablo 3, although I assume this was his intent. I don't think anyone (except maybe a handful) could make as much money as a real job as through Diablo 3. If you are planning on being one of these handful, good luck.
Reply Quote
Guys,

Oh wait, I think it was $20,000

Over 9,000!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
FoE
I don't see $3000 for a new computer as unreasonable. I'm planning on spending between $2000-$3000 to get a nice one soon.

He never said he was planning on making money from Diablo 3, although I assume this was his intent. I don't think anyone (except maybe a handful) could make as much money as a real job as through Diablo 3. If you are planning on being one of these handful, good luck.
Except he didnt buy a computer for $3000, he built one, which is generally much cheaper.

That said, if the OP is serious, then best of luck to him. If he isnt serious/is a troll, well then, best of luck to him anyway.
Reply Quote
Hey man I'll join you
Reply Quote
$3,000 for Diablo 3? Seems a little low. I spent at least twice that much for my case alone.
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 03:50 AMPosted by Peacenerd
cool glad you can understand what im writing. english was never my strong spot math was.

That seems unlikely.

Assuming you own your own business, and can do basic math, I would assume you'd have a sense of what it means to be cost effective. Anyone with half a brain knows you can get a top end computer, well beyond the capabilities of running any modern game, for less than 3k.

You're going to have to make $3000 + D3 price + estimated time it takes to get to Inferno and start obtaining T2 Inferno items, any other expenditures to even break even.

Have fun with that. I think people assuming they're going to make a day job out of this are fooling themselves, but to each their own.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
D3 is free to play online, im guessing with a $3,000 rig he's going to multi box the game. If D3 mechanics are like D2 in any way the mobs may have a higher drop rate of magic/epic items. so he power lvls 1 character. then gears it. throws in 3 other characters that are on his other accounts and he now has a higher chance on dropping things. I think its a clever idea. I say do what you want and have fun doing it. IMHO i want to keep D3 a GAME not a job. Now if i happen to have an extremely lucky drop that will make me a few bucks on the side i might consider RMAHing it. but hey Peacenerd Power to ya Dude!!!
Reply Quote
I'll join your team.. I will be the guy wearing the MF gear with my MF skill barbarian..

We have a deal :P
Reply Quote
Dude what did you buy? I spent 1000$ on my new computer and i got an I7 2600k 3.4Ghz, two Geforce GTX 560TI in SLI a Gigabyte gaming motherboard, can't remember model right now and im at the office, 32GB Ram, 5 Extra Fans and 1 Zalman heatsink for my processor. 1 razer mouse 1 razer keyboard, set of headsets, and still wasn't 1000$ since i got 3 PS3 games in the same shoplist :P so... did you buy 1 or 5 computers?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]