Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Grind group!!!

10/27/2011 02:49 AMPosted by Peacenerd
run my own business and entend to power level my crafting.

doing treasuretroopers out of your mom's basement isn't a "business".
Reply Quote
What kind of business do you own that will allow you to play D3 for 12-16 hours a day? I think I'm in the wrong line of work.
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 07:25 AMPosted by John
Over 9,000!

Thats.... Not.... POSSIBLE!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/27/2011 08:17 AMPosted by JSBoehmer
What kind of business do you own that will allow you to play D3 for 12-16 hours a day? I think I'm in the wrong line of work.

For real, are there any franchise opportunities?
Reply Quote
reow!
Reply Quote
Why would I need you to grind and make money in D3?
Reply Quote

26k a year

below poverty level...

/sip coffee search monster.com

Sounds about right except 26k is beyond the poverty line in the US by a few thousands.OP should try and find a real job that pay same if not more per year while not having to work for 16 hours a day.
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 08:13 AMPosted by MducoSiskel
Dude what did you buy? I spent 1000$ on my new computer and i got an I7 2600k 3.4Ghz, two Geforce GTX 560TI in SLI a Gigabyte gaming motherboard, can't remember model right now and im at the office, 32GB Ram, 5 Extra Fans and 1 Zalman heatsink for my processor. 1 razer mouse 1 razer keyboard, set of headsets, and still wasn't 1000$ since i got 3 PS3 games in the same shoplist :P so... did you buy 1 or 5 computers?

How'd ya manage that?

Cheapest motherboard I can think of that would support sli is about 100 dollars (if you got a good mother board odds are you paid more)
The cards are about 200 dollars a piece
The CPU is 300
That's 800 and that's not including case, heatsink, memory, dvd, Power supply I mean seriously I don't see how you could have got all that for under 1000 unless you reused a lot of stuff or got it second hand either way you shouldn't be comparing to him who probably got everything new
Reply Quote
Successful troll is successful
Reply Quote
Guys,

He spent 3,000 on his computer...!!!

I spent $5,000 on my computer.

Oh wait, I think it was $20,000.

/sips coffee

/threw coffee away after realizing I didn't spend a fortune on it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hey you wasted your money.
Reply Quote
guys wtf? is obviously that no one here knows about the release of i8 processors... noobs
Reply Quote
Ya I don't think that I will be doing much grinding for a long time to come. I want to explore every inch of every map. And I want to play through all of the difficulty levels.........take my time and what.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/27/2011 08:12 AMPosted by Savior
Ok, why would he be looking for other players for a grinding group if he was going to multibox?

Ok now that i have taken 2 seconds. Sit down and take a couple yourself. He's a Business man. He's probably looking to maximize his capability to farm. He cant hold all his Loot on 1 toon so why not multi box with multiple accounts so he has advantage of ( roughly speaking 3 account ) 2x shared stash, and Xx amount of Characters. I see he said he wanted a group. What happens when there is no group? ok your seconds are done you may Carry on.

Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
10/27/2011 02:59 AMPosted by Kayaan
Sorry I won't play with anyone that spends less than 5k on their computer.
This made me lawl.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]