Diablo® III

Collector's Edition released on 03/01/12????

Well I was browsing gamestop and under the most anticipated games Diablo 3 Collectors editions is listed to be released on 03/01/2012.......How the hell they know its gonna be released and Blizzard hasn't even said it would be released then.....lol
Reply Quote
nope. they dont know. but they know its early 2012 thats meant before spring 2012 :)
Reply Quote
Why the *@^& do people still think Gamestop knows release dates when the developer themselves haven't even said one? Gamestop is NEVER right with those release dates, but they have to have SOMETHING in their system for preorders, that is all and it boggles my mind why this isn't common knowledge by now as it happens for EVERY major title.

Also, there have been enough threads on this already, search next time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Any date any vendor says about Blizzard games is purely a wishful thinking sort of placeholder.

Until Blizzard officially announces a release date, any proposed date is speculation, and irrelevant.

Everyone, please stop making these topics.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Why the *@^& do people still think Gamestop knows release dates when the developer themselves haven't even said one? Gamestop is NEVER right with those release dates, but they have to have SOMETHING in their system for preorders, that is all and it boggles my mind why this isn't common knowledge by now as it happens for EVERY major title.

your being trolled.
Reply Quote
omg noooooooooooo! why do people keep making these?
Reply Quote

your being trolled.

No, he's really just an idiot.
Reply Quote
I was in Gamestop today and yeah they told me "it was pushed back to March 1, 2012"

So I said, "Oh really? Blizzard announced that it's coming out then?"

And they were like "uh, well no but that's just the date that showed up in our system"

For the millionth time people...

NOBODY BUT BLIZZARD KNOWS THE RELEASE DATE OF DIABLO 3. SO UNTIL THEY TELL US, SHUT THE !@#$ UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
lmao
pplmadbro
i lawl @ your anger.
*sips orphan tears*
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 08:05 PMPosted by Forge
NOBODY BUT BLIZZARD KNOWS THE RELEASE DATE OF DIABLO 3. SO UNTIL THEY TELL US, SHUT THE !@#$ UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he turns green and starts throwing Gamestops... Run!

xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]