Diablo® III

What people don't understand with HC PvP =/

Almost no one takes their max level char to go pvp. Rather, people generally make a max level char to farm gear for their duelists which are more often than not, between level 9 and 30.

Leveling the duelists and finding the gear is all part of the fun of the journey. Very few people if any would use their mains to duel in HC PvP.

Leave HC PvP perma death! There was a community for it in d2, there will be an even bigger one in d3!

Think about how many hits on youtube those fights will get!
Reply Quote
First!!! Yes finally!!....I am going to sleep now....
Reply Quote
They've already said that they want to implement HC dueling. It just probably won't make it in before launch.
Reply Quote
well OP i think you're right, but after you get max gear in HC what are you gonna do? quit til world of diablo or project titan releases?

which is why i promote the non-lethal HC arena.

*sips orphan tears*
Reply Quote
But D2 was in an age when people had balls and were less lazy than they are now.

If Blizzard left D2s hardcore dueling in D3, then people would have to level TWO characters and thats really hard man. You cant expect the average Blizzard customer who is used to being spoon fed to do something hard. I also wouldnt put it past Blizzard to put in a method to pay money and have your HC character revived.
Reply Quote
Agree, there need to be a form of arena / duel for HC to death :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
well OP i think you're right, but after you get max gear in HC what are you gonna do? quit til world of diablo or project titan releases?

*sips orphan tears*

If you want to PVP without consequence of death, there is softcore. The end.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

*sips orphan tears*

+1
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter

*sips orphan tears*

Weren't you that undead warlock that killed me in gurubashi arena 3 times in a row?

Plus it would be nice to have some permanent death consecuence duels in d3 hardcore
Edited by Ghoward on 10/28/2011 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Death in hardcore should be perm, but the option to fight for sport instead of to the death isnt really an insane concept. If they changed the death graphic in hc to a submissive kneel to protect the sanctity of hardcore then hc players can still fight for pvp awards, titles, and gear under a sportsmanship based system. Murder should always be a "choice". Having said that there should be a choice to fight to the death for solving vendettas, and for the crazy thrill seekers in which the award isnt the titles, items, or passive benifits, but the ears of the dead. Which would only be a extra click away upon signing up for arenas.
Edited by Locken on 12/21/2011 8:13 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]