Diablo® III

Back story of the Horadrim

I thought it was interesting to hear the back story of how the Horadrim was formed (from 3 mage clans) by Tyrael and about how they first captured the Prime Evils. Seems like this would make for an interesting novel/comic or perhaps a prequel game.

That is if there isn't already a novel/comic about this and I just haven't spent enough time looking.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I think one of the books, not the sin war ones, has already mentioned the capturing of the 3 and the formation of the horadrim. I have read them all, but just cant remember completely.
Reply Quote
They go into the back story of how the Horadrim were formed in the Diablo 1 manual but other than that I'm really not sure how in depth any of the other novels go. I do agree that it would make an interesting novel if they ever decide to do it. Give us some more lore and stuff about Tal Rasha and Jered Cain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]