Diablo® III

Diablo III will be released January 17, 2012

(Locked)

you know, i be more convince if this is showed before the blizzcon started.
100% or 0% accurate it doesn't matter. Photo shopped or not, it doesn't matter. The game will be out when its ready. That is hard for a lot of people to hear, and I'm one of them, which makes this harder to say. January 17th, would be an awesome release date for it, it means the game is out in less than 3 months, and I'd be happy.

ANYTHING we see is pure speculation until Blizzard does that magic thing they do, with the press and gives a press release stating the Release date for D3.

So .... meh. Lets get out of this thread and move on.
10/22/2011 04:11 AMPosted by Bóó
Well there was 1 inaccurate thing in there .... they didn't announce the actual release date for D3 :( ... yes there is one more day left of Blizzcon but they would of done it on day 1
Does not mean they won't mention release date during closing ceremony.
If you've ever read any amount of this guy's blog you'll know that this is accurate.

http://daeity.blogspot.com/
I'd say thats a pretty accurate speculation. Chris Metzen already said the game is practically done and its already in beta.
85 Orc Death Knight
actually looks legit

O_o
Edited by Kirbzor on 10/22/2011 8:33 AM PDT
Uploaded 5 hours ago.

Shopped.
No way to prove the picture isn't shopped thus I could just spout out the nonsense said at Blizzcon, shop in a date, and post it anywhere I please.

Anyone that cares to spend time on proving it's shopped go ahead, but I'm already pretty sure it's a shopped photo.
85 Orc Death Knight
=[

i just want to believe january

:'(
January 17th is the day my next semester of college starts. I hope it doesn't come out then, that's about one of the only days I'm not willing to skip for D3.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like how every fact in the email showed up yesterday.
looks legit, but is it true?
if yes /fired daeity
if no i hope diablo is female, that would make my dreams come true ;)
80 Troll Hunter
So, sign-up for the WoW annual pass and you can download D3 nine months after everyone else has started playing it for free? The FAQ for the pass says you have to complete the one year term before you can download the game.
85 Draenei Paladin
honestlt a january release would make sense for a few reasons right now..but i didn't even look at the link..
So, sign-up for the WoW annual pass and you can download D3 nine months after everyone else has started playing it for free? The FAQ for the pass says you have to complete the one year term before you can download the game.

No...it says you can download the game as soon as it's available, but if you lapse in the payment before the 1 year is up, your D3 account will be shut down.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]