Diablo® III

What will you name your DH?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm thinking some variation of Legolas for my male DH

and maybe ickycooties if I make a girl DH
Reply Quote
Already using my profile name for my DH.

http://lumo-chan-223.deviantart.com/#/d4cyg2h

I've already roughed out her character. Her father is a barbarian from Harrogoth, and she has never met him until the end of her stay in Tristram. She has somewhat above-average strength as a result of her Arreat heritage, although the other traits from that blood has yet to be defined.
Edited by Auronaku on 10/22/2011 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm gonna be cheesy and go with my love of Devil May Cry and name my Demon Hunter Dante..
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Robin Hood of course. Just kidding it will be Legolas. Okay, I don't know, all I know is it will not be some gay copy of well know "bow'er" type.
Reply Quote
10/22/2011 07:53 PMPosted by MOOK
I'm gonna be cheesy and go with my love of Devil May Cry and name my Demon Hunter Dante..

Beware Dante, with his Devil arms and his wicked confidence, as he goes after Diablo!
Reply Quote
Crash

:)
Reply Quote
Knarral. It's a tradition of mine to name my rangers Knarral.
Reply Quote
Male DH called Orcsbreath. I use Orcsbreath for all my main user names and such, and I'll be playing a DH more than the others
Edited by Orcsbreath on 10/29/2011 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sparklesfantastic

If that can't fit

Rainbowbeam
Reply Quote
Alucard sounds fit for the male DH. This isn't a original name; however, it fits the theme of the demon hunter. He is originally from Hellsing manga and anime series.

A powerful vampire, Alucard, works with the Hellsing Organization against other vampires and evil forces. He fights with ferocity and often extreme cruelty.
Reply Quote
As a massive vampire fan, 'tis my personal opinion that Alucard is the least creative name in the entire vampire mythos. It's just Dracula spelled backwards... arg I hate that.
Reply Quote
Awai (my rogue from DAO) or Kestrel (SC2 name, but thinking of using this on a girl wizard)
Reply Quote
Gothizon, xbowns, Capt Jack, JTHM, marilynmanzon, Aeon Flux.
Reply Quote
@ the one who is naming his guy Alucard

Oh, great! Now I can't get the image of hellsing's Alucard cosplaying as the male Demon hunter!

For some dumb reason I myself imagine my own DH cosplaying as Lightning Farron from FF13, or her new outfit for FF13-2.

Yes my female DH's personality was based off both my own and Lightning's, though. Both women are angry, ruthless and lone wolfs. And both are angry at the current govermental powers that ruthlessly manipulated the events occurring around them.
Edited by Auronaku on 11/3/2011 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
11/03/2011 11:42 AMPosted by chrisPbacon
freebowjobs

do I see a sex innuendo here? how lame...
Reply Quote
9 Troll Warrior
11/03/2011 02:15 PMPosted by Auronaku
freebowjobs

do I see a sex innuendo here? how lame...

and all the previously mentioned parodies of names aren't?
Reply Quote
all goofy-looking names make me roll my eyes. I actually prefer to use names that actually look believeable for the setting in Diablo 3. But parody names actually annoy me.
Reply Quote
11/04/2011 09:07 AMPosted by Auronaku
all goofy-looking names make me roll my eyes. I actually prefer to use names that actually look believeable for the setting in Diablo 3. But parody names actually annoy me.

My naming conventions are similar to yours, but I don't see any problem with others picking silly names. Every player approaches the game in a different way, and I don't think joke names diminish the enjoyment of players who really want to craft a character that will fit the setting.
Reply Quote
Female: Selene...yes another vampire world mainstream movie name lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]