Diablo® III

Diablo 2 and LOD, When will we see price drop

85 Draenei Death Knight
With D3 coming out soon, some of us have played D2 on friends system in the past and played all of it . I was wondering tho, When will we see at Price cut to D2 and D2LoD? They are both still 20.00 off the Blizz Store, and other places sell them for 30.00 together. I would like to get the digi copy of the game and so would a few of my friends but its hard to make that decision when other online stores and outlets sell the battlechest for $30.00

I do want it but i am patiently waiting till it goes down so if any blues have a answer let me know , thnx 8)
Reply Quote
Don't have much to go on, but I'd be surprised if they didn't adjust the prices after releasing D3. $40 is quite steep for such an old game, especially once D3 essentially fills the gaming niche held by D2.

Though if you get the collector's edition, you get both games preloaded on the USB.
Reply Quote
HAHAHAHA a price drop.

Blizzard isn't valve.

HAHAHAHA

Portal two and tf2 free

HAHAHAHA

diablo been out for 15 years!!!

HAHAHA
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
Amazon sometimes has the battle chest on sale for $20. It was that price at the end of September. Is there any particular reason why you want the digital copies over the battle chest?
Reply Quote
As far as I know it still applies now but if you buy a legitimate copy of Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction from anywhere and register the CD keys to your Battle.net account you can get the digital downloads from the "Manage My Games" -> "Download Game Clients" page.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
10/25/2011 07:14 PMPosted by Amalurana
Amazon sometimes has the battle chest on sale for $20. It was that price at the end of September. Is there any particular reason why you want the digital copies over the battle chest?

Oh just to be a space saver, I have the Warcraft 3 battle chest and the Starcraft one and with some other games i boxes and disc for , I just don't have the room. Digi copy i wouldn't need to store anything and any time i upgrade pc or get my hd changed i can just DL it.
Reply Quote
HAHAHAHA a price drop.

Blizzard isn't valve.

HAHAHAHA

Portal two and tf2 free

HAHAHAHA

diablo been out for 15 years!!!

HAHAHA

Valve makes great games. But Blizzard makes replayable/lasting games.

I've played Portal 1 about twice, and that's it. I freaking love that game, but I've beat it.
I've played Diablo II about fourty to fifty times (if each character is a playthrough).

This is without mentioning the time it takes to beat Portal and the time it takes to complete a character in Diablo II.

I'm thinking it should be more expensive, since it has replayability.

/owned
Edited by Giraffasaur on 10/26/2011 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]