Diablo® III

Best Class in Diablo 3?

85 Undead Rogue
As I'm sure many of you are as well , I am debating and researching and trying to figure out which class I should make in Diablo 3 , anyone else have any input as to what the best class out of , Demon hunter , witch doctor and Wizard will be?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The one you like playing the most? Kind of hard to evaluate them without any really solid info. All we have right now is a tiny slice of game play from an unfinished and outdated beta build.
Reply Quote
Wizard, at least in this portion of the game. Without having played the full game no one can really say for sure, though.
Reply Quote
Are you looking for the best class to grind gear? Cause based on D2 the best ones for Magic Find are classes with mass AOE. I played a lot of the sorc in D2.

I'd imagine that maybe the Wizard or the Witch Doctor may have a lot of ranged AOE damage. Prob one of them

Have not played beta so not 100%
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 10:39 AMPosted by Mákáveli
As I'm sure many of you are as well , I am debating and researching and trying to figure out which class I should make in Diablo 3 , anyone else have any input as to what the best class out of , Demon hunter , witch doctor and Wizard will be?

Definitely the Demon Hunter. This is not a subjective answer to a subjective question. We have full information on all the classes and can make a solid determination that the Demon Hunter is indeed the best class for all situations.

/sarcasm

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Well , Im aware that none of us have played the game...however...I see the witch doctor being somewhat like a necromancer in D2 which had poor damage and was not the best solo class for boss fights because the boss would Aoe kill your summons and then ude be screwed , Blizz did release all the skills/abilities and passives for each class so I'm wondering based on what everyone has seen what their opinion is on what the best class could be , and this is from a pvp stand point , grinding levels and doing quests is not what im worried about.
Reply Quote
pvp lol
Reply Quote
WD has minions and can nuke
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Roll through act 1 on each, log out, and see which class you automatically feel like playing after logging out.

Or choose 2, flip a coin, and whichever one you suddenly find yourself rooting for in the split second, go for that one.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Best class? The monster killing class, duh. Where you learn to kill monsters?
Reply Quote
Blizz has tried to equalize them to one another pretty well while maintaining the distinctiveness that can provide us with the option of imbuing our own destructive inhibitions into.

They're all the best. I like the Monk (at this moment). Of the 3 you're suggesting... I'd go with the Demon Hunter! Especially once you get its rapid fire crossbow action into the mix!

10/26/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Bersana
Best class? The monster killing class, duh. Where you learn to kill monsters?

I like!

Edited by Sheppard on 10/26/2011 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It really depends on the role you wish to play.

From what I've seen so far Barbarian and Wizard seem to be the most developed/stable characters so far while demon hunter seems to still be in the works and might not be as reliable upon release since it has not been fully developed yet. It may be a terrific character once it is finished and one I look forward to playing.

I would suggest you wait until release to decide on a class since beta changes are still in progress, but choosing a role you'd like to play now won't hurt.

I think I'll be playing Monk primary and Demon Hunter secondary. :)
Reply Quote
Play them all, get through act 1, and see what you class you find most interesting.

Personally I've always been a spell caster so my first level 60 will most likely be a Wizard, if not that then a Witch Doctor.

Play what you want and how you want, that's all that Diablo's about. :)
Reply Quote
The best class will be the one I'm playing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reply Quote
I've only played the monk so far in the beta. Bout to try either the wizard or DH
Reply Quote
As far as the beta goes the Wizard is the best imo. Not that that means anything at all, really. Just play whichever you find to be the most fun.
Edited by Skoooo on 2/4/2012 11:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Best class at what? o_O
Reply Quote
All classes are way too overpowered in the beta, mainly the Wizard.
Reply Quote
17 Orc Warlock
It's still a tough decision for me, but I find I spend the most time on my Barb. Guess that will be my first to 60. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]