10/28/2011 02:17 PMI will also say that we don't think Inferno is the end-all solution to creating an exciting end-game. We're pretty sure it will be a great improvement, and excellent first step, but it's still quite a ways away from a true end-game content solution. We hope to be able to share some of the other thoughts we have post-release.
Posted by Bashiok
Thank you for acknowledging the end game problem, this game has so much potential! This game could overtake Diablo 2 as the best arpg in the world after 12 long years if the following could be implemented:
1) Level cap is now 70. 60 to 70 is a large grind and only adds a few stat points.
2) Fix sets and uniques. Check, you guys are on it.
3) Implement PvP. Check, you guys are on it.
4) More item types to pick up. Where are the charms, jewels, runes, superior socketables? These items were fun to look for and they should still be in the game.
5) Allow players to set a max number of players for their multiplayer games.
6) Allow players to travel from act to act in one game after clearing Inferno Diablo.
7) Skill charges, and chance to cast affixes should return to Diablo 3. Charges would have their own 7th hotkey. Crushing blow returns to Diablo.
8) Weapon swap returns, allow players to swap to buffing equipment, mf equipment, crushing blow equipment, etc.