Diablo® III

Max DPS Monk Build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#chXSQR!Vec!YacccZ

I made this build with PvP arena in mind. It offers relatively good stacking AoE damage that you only have to use every 9 seconds to maintain its full effect, and between that 9 seconds i picked the hardest hitting spirit generating ability in "Deadly Reach" for what seems like the most effective burst.

With that being said, i went for more survivability in the spirit spenders in "Breath of Heaven," and the panic button "Serenity." Although, the runestone i picked for "Breath of Heaven" gives you a 20% damage boost every time you use it, so, even if the situation doesn't call for a heal you can still use it in setting up a kill opportunity.

Im not quite sure how big of an issue mobility will be, but if it is as crucial in Diablo as it is in WoW high-end PvP, the monk seems like a great choice for owning some n00bs in-game.

Take a look at the other skills i didn't go over and tell me what you think works and what doesn't. thx
Reply Quote
I would say that Mystic Ally does not fall into the "max DPS" feel. There are several other good skills like lashing tail kick and seven sided strike that could easily up your damage output.

Seven sided strike is expensive, but you can rune it to do burst damage when it hits as well, increasing your overall AoE.

Would have to look at the passives again, maybe later.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Not sure how or why you would try to PvP without Dashing Strike......not only is it basicaly spammable but it also can be runed with a 2.5 second stun? You are unpeelable crazy maneuverability and control.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]