Diablo® III

Female Diablo

Will we find some ancient item to reverse the female diablo back into her human state? Will her hair still look like horns after we turn her back? Will she remember all the bad things she did as diabla and feel depressed? Will she try and take back control of her minions after she turns back into a human? WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/media/wallpapers/?view#/blizzcon-2011

Nuff said.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
11/02/2011 12:08 AMPosted by Lëoñidäs
?

exactly...... ?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

More importantly, what do we call her now?

Sheablo?

Femablo?

Diablass?

Diabla?

Reply Quote
11/02/2011 12:11 AMPosted by Slurmz
Diablo = Kerrigan 2.0
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Sheablo?

Femablo?

Diablass?

Diabla?

Diablo. Nothing else. the Lord of Terror.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Sheablo?

Femablo?

Diablass?

Diabla?

That would be Lady of Terror, it seems. Lord is a male term.

Reply Quote
Id her fire and brimstone.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
11/02/2011 06:50 AMPosted by Savior
I like Sheablo, lady of terror. But my wife has that copyrighted. :/

Ha! There are going to be many, many, many "my ex-Wife is She-ablo" jokes on this forum over the next few years!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Perhaps Diablo has been hiding her gender from everyone ? Lore is quirky like that.

But alas! No one knows till the game comes out !
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
<a href="http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/media/wallpapers/?view#/blizzcon-2011" class="bml-link-public">http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/media/wallpapers/?view#/blizzcon-2011</a>

What is this I don't even...

LINK! Y U NO WORK
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Perhaps Diablo has been hiding her gender from everyone ? Lore is quirky like that.

But alas! No one knows till the game comes out !

My guess would be that Diablo, in essence, is a force of evil and gender neutral. If it manifests in a male, it's a male manifestation of evil. If it manifests in a female, then a female manifestation.

Diablette?

Womablo?

Diablina?
Reply Quote

Though typically a male term, the title of Lord has been granted to a handful of women in history.

Regardless of the gender of his host, Diablo is and will always be male. The Lord of Terror.
Reply Quote
I would venture a guess that the only reason Diablo would take on a female for is that Blizzard already killed off the only ranking female in the demon army. I dont know what they will do when they kill off the only angel, make Tyrael a woman? They are just lights and sound after all, quick switch of armor and you can replace the singular female presence for any side! Wouldnt want anyone to think Blizzard is sexist after all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
11/02/2011 06:55 AMPosted by Zaergate

Though typically a male term, the title of Lord has been granted to a handful of women in history.

Regardless of the gender of his host, Diablo is and will always be male. The Lord of Terror.

Ahhh. Queen Elizabeth II is the "Lord of Mann". I guess I learned something today!
Reply Quote
Diablo would still technically be male. He just happens to be possessing a woman, but that doesn't really alter how own gender.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
11/02/2011 06:57 AMPosted by Phibrizzo
I would venture a guess that the only reason Diablo would take on a female for is that Blizzard already killed off the only ranking female in the demon army. I dont know what they will do when they kill off the only angel, make Tyrael a woman? They are just lights and sound after all, quick switch of armor and you can replace the singular female presence for any side! Wouldnt want anyone to think Blizzard is sexist after all.

I think they need to add Tyrael's Secret (see Blizzcon costume contest) to game as an NPC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]