Diablo® III

Diablo dies because

the Healer npc in beta says "From the east shall come a monarch whose reign begins in blood and ends in bone. In the light of a comet he shall die a third and final death at the hands of a chosen woman"

duh see. blizz is having a laugh

- he says it as you walk by him or click on him.
Reply Quote
I'm going to stop that prophecy. I am going to destroy him! muahahaha!
Reply Quote
That's obviously King Leoric you dolt. He's a skeleton now, hence his reign ends in bone. And Diablo is not a monarch.
Reply Quote
11/06/2011 01:16 AMPosted by Rook
That's obviously King Leoric you dolt. He's a skeleton now, hence his reign ends in bone. And Diablo is not a monarch.

Exactly. Read some lore before making posts.
Reply Quote
NO i have a insane interpretation. The monarch from the east is the young boy prince of Caldeum. His reign began from the death of his father though the end in bone is unclear. He is possessed my Diablo. Under the comets life Diablo will die a third and final death for each diablo game. He will die by the hand of a chosen women.... LEAH.

Anyone else agree...fits together in my mind
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]