Diablo® III

Blinding flash

"Blinded enemies have a 30% chance to miss with attacks and will not attack unless they are attacked first".

They have 30% chance to not hit you but they can't attack o.O i my missing something??

I've tried in the beta, i put myself near the ennemies but they don't try to attack me so what the point of 30% miss chance??
Reply Quote
Maybe it is a second effect after the blind finish or is cancelled via an attack?
Reply Quote
It is after they are attacked. So you attack one guy, everyone else is still blinded, but the one guy is a bit mad at you but has a 30% chance to miss. Since this can be made to last for 10 seconds this will be pretty powerful against hordes of mobs - blind a bunch, position near the middle, and wake them up with a kick or some other AoE. Costs is pretty cheap at 30 spirit too.
Reply Quote
11/14/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Kez
the one guy is a bit mad at you but has a 30% chance to miss.

Blinding flash no longer breaks on damage after patch 10. So even you attack the enemy, it won't fight back. They need to do something about the it before they release the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]