Diablo® III

D III RP community?

86 Troll Druid
I played Diablo 2 back when it was big, but I had not yet been introduced to role-play. I was wondering if Diablo had any sort of RP community whatsoever- and if so, how it works with the Diablo server system.

Inb4 RP is gay, etc.
Edited by Julkah on 11/14/2011 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm not exactly sure, but my guess will be there will be SOME role playing communities, very small ones though. People would discuss their roles before the start of their match, speak about their builds, etc, a lot of which will take place over some voice-chat software like TS or Vent probably. Then they will all join the same party of course and begin.
Reply Quote
I will just a little bit. Making a Frost Wizard that will only use Frost spells and Frost wands throughout her entire Diablo 3 career. Does that count?
Reply Quote
Nothings stop you from making a community, Diablo lore is rich and potent for an RP setting easily. I have been rping from uuuuh....8-9 years and mostly ANY rpg are prone for RP to be based on, it's just that some are easier then others. If you are really interested into starting a Diablo RP, make sure you know the lore and the style of RP yo like fits.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]