Diablo® III

Requesting AH reset.

I noticed there's quite the stack of people that can't undo their 24000 error because the AH is locked.

Reply Quote
2nd. Hell, full server reset if that temporarily solves it aswell :)

How do you know that the AH is locked? Was there a post about it somewhere?
Edited by Cujo on 11/23/2011 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Full server I don't see happening. But I'm taking a wild guess that the AH issue is database software related and may be smoother to fix. The other day they reset it within a half hour I think? Wild guesses.

Anyway, I had to create threads outside of the Beta Bug forum because Vasadan is gone and his Happy Thanksgiving post suggested to do so.

Who thought reading a Happy Thanksgiving post would have Easter Eggs in it :D

Edit: In answer to your question Cujo, I can tell there is a problem with the AH being locked because the "Beta 6 Error code=24000 anytime I hit start game" thread increased by about 50% in 24 hours with people saying they are locked out and can't buy back like they used to.
Edited by Shinobi on 11/23/2011 8:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah yeah, the AH isn't locked for everybody... here's the disclaimer. But if you get hit by 24000 you're screwed.
Reply Quote
If they can continue debugging the issue after a reset, I would side with this idea. I just got an invite to the beta on Monday and came across the 24000 error yesterday.

Isn't it better to deal with the frustration now rather than when the game comes out? I'm less confident in the idea that this issue is database software related or even a database query going awry. Sounds like a concurrency problem. From experience, it can sometimes be a challenge to apply. Maybe bottlenecking caused us to be shut out? ...its hard to know client-side.
Reply Quote
...just wish I could help the problem along so I can get back into the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]