Diablo® III

Bashiok's unprofessionalism

(Locked)

You clearly didn't read the forum rules or the Code of Conduct:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074657442

Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon.

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Yea Im betting this uptight kid is about 17, or a recent college grad bitter that he doesn't have a job period.
11/19/2011 11:57 AMPosted by ThizzFace
EDIT: Sorry apparently I'm wrong here. All of you people attached to Bash's nipple worship anything he says so I guess I just have to deal with it.

I don't know how long you've been reading these forums.. but it really sounds like you need to go outside and get some fresh air.

Like someone else pointed out, for a CM he is remarkable more engaging than anyone else has been.

I completely disagree with some of the points in his post, but I'm not going to nerd rage about it.
85 Troll Druid
You've got to realize that part of his job is to sift through the crap that is about 40% of these forums. I believe whatever "trolling" he may do is just PTSD.
EDIT: Sorry apparently I'm wrong here.

Yeah, there you go.

/thread
85 Draenei Paladin
EDIT: Sorry apparently I'm wrong here. All of you people attached to Bash's nipple worship anything he says so I guess I just have to deal with it.

honestly i watched the viseo he posted and was waiting for the funny part .. but in the end i have played several other games where these want world pvp threads would get locked right away with the message .. we are done talking about it .
Well i see it more like ''If you can't talk with a fool, talk like a fool'' It's just a saying, I'm not saying you are a fool. You are closed to what this game will be about: PvM (Player versus Monster, PvE in short). Blizzard representative have said that this game would be about PvE, and they won't change it because some people want more PvP aspect about it, as of the release.
It doesn't mean they won't add this aspect later on, just for now it is not their main concern.

If you can't understand what the game is about, maybe this game is not for you. Diablo mianly attracted PvM (PvE) players. It is a Hack and Slash game. Nothing else for now.

Yes some old players don't want their old memories being changed in a horrible PvP game. I can understand them, cause I old memory of when i played D2. But i am opened to new changed since it is a NEW Diablo game.

What i can suggest you, if you really like Diablo games, is to hope for your PvP aspect you want in it.
Bash responded to a legitimate question with a link to a STUPID youtube video that's completely unrelated to the subject.

I think you have to get to know Bash, to understand his personality and appreciate his professionalism.

Check out his bio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeP2p1Z2VBY&feature=related
Edited by Diablo on 11/19/2011 1:03 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bashiok seems to be good about knowing when he needs to be serious and when he can be silly. Nothing wrong with having fun...
Edited by Izoll on 11/19/2011 1:08 PM PST
Go outside. /closethread
its annoying when blizzard trolls but its also a fun part of their forums.
48 Human Rogue
Sorry apparently I'm wrong here. All of you people attached to Bash's nipple worship anything he says so I guess I just have to deal with it.

Shuuusssh you titttbaby
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]