Diablo® III

My Sole Purpose For Playing D3 Over And Over

People say this game has no replayability. I spit on those naysayers.

If you want replayability. Follow me in my quest to run all character classes through every difficulty all the way through hardcore. And I won't stop until I beat Inferno Difficulty on Hardcore with all character classes.

Doing so without losing a single character to Hardcore mode.

My characters will then be ready to serve out dishes of slaughter in the PvP Arena where people of all ages and architypes will fall before the very gear I got in Hardcore Inferno.

IS THAT ENOUGH REPLAYABILITY FOR YOU!?!!
Reply Quote
71 Goblin Hunter
Aragorn: You have my sword
Legolas: and you have my bow
Gimli: and my axe!
Reply Quote
HARRRRRR!
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Hunter
Are you not entertained? ARE.. YOU.. NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Is this not why you are here?
Edited by Primalspirit on 11/21/2011 6:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Ummm, they have not added pvp to hardcore yet, that I know of. Not even arenas.
Reply Quote
Aragorn: You have my sword
Legolas: and you have my bow
Gimli: and my axe!

Richard: and my fork of truth!
Reply Quote
AND you're going to repeat the whole thing in Single player mode!
Reply Quote
11/21/2011 04:38 AMPosted by Demigo
IS THAT ENOUGH REPLAYABILITY FOR YOU!?!!

No.
Reply Quote
So, when the game releases, who wishes to join me on this epic quest of extremely LARGE and EPIC proportions? Can you guys handle it?

Who wants to static 4 man?
Reply Quote
81 Undead Rogue
11/22/2011 02:06 AMPosted by Demigo
So, when the game releases, who wishes to join me on this epic quest of extremely LARGE and EPIC proportions? Can you guys handle it?<br /><br />Who wants to static 4 man?
I think I heard some1.

nm, just crickets =p

I'm super funny.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
11/22/2011 02:06 AMPosted by Demigo
So, when the game releases, who wishes to join me on this epic quest of extremely LARGE and EPIC proportions? Can you guys handle it?<br /><br />Who wants to static 4 man?

I will be on a similar journey. Although, I know I will not get all chars through inferno without losing one.

In fact, no one will on first playthrough. But hey eventually you will be able to level all 5 chars 1-60 norm-Inferno, back to back without losing one of them.

Annnnnd just when you do, boom xpac :D
Reply Quote
That and I just get a tremendous amount of enjoyment from the Diablo franchise, so I can't help but wanna be awesome at it :)
Reply Quote
I still don't understand how you can talk about replayability in a game that even the closed testers haven't seen past the first act.
Reply Quote
Inferno mode sounds fun enough.

Say for example they add 20 new moves to skeleton king, and he only picks 3. It'll take a while before you see them all in action together.

Then they could add "raid" like bosses where it changes every day between 10 of them. I don't expect this to turn back into the D2 cow/baal chain runs->mf gear->pvp gear as it's endgame chain.
Reply Quote
11/21/2011 04:38 AMPosted by Demigo
If you want replayability. Follow me in my quest to run all character classes through every difficulty all the way through hardcore.

I feel the D3 classes are not fun. The DH is probably the worst character of any game I have ever played. The monk is out of place, and emphasized in retarded ways, the WD is just a bunch of random creations flying everywhere. Barbarian may be ok.... but the sound effects are terrible. Wizard may be playable... but the retarded skill system, the entire game based on weapon damage, no synergies, lackluster skillset, and other bad decisions will hinder play significantly.

Also no ladder resets, and unknown if there will be uber content make the scene iffy, esp with the RMAH. Absolutely 0 character customization, boring as hell crafting, no runewords (OP ones were bad, but others made for interesting customization). Inferno may be slightly better than hell, but still I highly doubt it will actually be hard, since they are intending it to be played immediately after beating hell, at which point your gear probably will still be mediocre, will probably be a slightly harder transition than starting hell.
Reply Quote
^^ maybe this game isn't for you then.

For me i can't wait to play the DH

Barbarian first
DH second
Wizard Third

And the replayability is LOOT AND GOLD my friends to place on the RMAH and make some side income from your hobby.

How is that NOT good?
Reply Quote
^^ maybe this game isn't for you then.

For me i can't wait to play the DH
Barbarian first
DH second
Wizard Third

And the replayability is LOOT AND GOLD my friends to place on the RMAH and make some side income from your hobby.

How is that NOT good?

I am totally going to play D3 for hours and hours, just saying I don't see it being played over and over like may think, and many of the changes make the game bland, unfun, and departing from the RPG theme alltogether.
Reply Quote
61 Orc Rogue
Clearing it with Magic find in nightmare, hell and inferno over and over for the auction house and becoming wealthy in the game and to obtain the best of the best and have the best is good enough for me, its why I love diablo 3, loot. People envy you when your a hardcore magic finder who has loot they want. Even with AH, im 100% sure there will be player to player trades, items for items, its stuck with d2 fans so long to trade items for items, thousands if not millions will use certain items as currency.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]