Diablo® III

Bored 2 Weeks into the Beta?

Hell no!

I'm kind of confused on why I'm enjoying just an hour of content so much but I'm still compelled to play for hours after work.

I got a sweet ring last night too off the Skeleton king

10% Crit damage
2-7 Damage
17 Precision

Now I'm just hunting for an attack chest and Bracers :D I'm at 190 DPS, want to break 200!

P.S. does anyone know what the top DPS 1 handers are?
Reply Quote
way to rub it in!!
Reply Quote
Just something to counter all those "Oh it's just an hours worth of content, you'll be bored in a day" comments/threads :p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
what's the limit in this beta ? ... max lvl10 ?
Reply Quote
I play it every night after work for 1-2hrs then atleast 4hrs on saturday and sunday... w00t more time this weekend because its a 4 day weekend for us government employees lol
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you have a new mission objective, try to get a full set of rare gear before beta ends.
Reply Quote
those youtube vidoes do not do it justice. it just looks and plays so much better when you see it on your high res monitor :). i havent stopped playing it yet. brace yourself for when the day comes you may never be the same again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]