Diablo® III

Will anyone else get annoyed if MW3 beats D3

In first day sales? I knows its something dumb to worry about. Dont get me wrong I played CoD and enjoyed it for awhile but its just smashed sales and its practically the same game every year. I really hope D3 which has been so long in the making, Takes MW3's trophy very soon.

Anyone think D3 can do it?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
in US? maybe, in Europe? not a chance... they like their FPS too much.

now if it was a Diablo based FPS, where you ran around first person throwing spells and swinging swords and shooting arrows, they might buy into that.
Reply Quote
Yeah, im in NZ so i was looking at hopefully worldwide figures!! but you have some valid points as Europe is a big chunk of land.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
good point Luke, didn't even think about that. I hope that all WoW players will join in and all the die hard diablo players tell all their friends. D3 should be up to the challenge. I think the figure to beat is 6mill? or something rediculous lol.
Reply Quote
1. Diablo is in a different category PC only
2. Where MW3 is multi-platform.(not a good thing imo, PC always more bang for your buck)
3. For MW3 to beats Diablo it would have to do so in PC sales.
4. That wont happen.

/end thread
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 12:38 PMPosted by Luke
D3 is PC only.

it is being ported to consoles (360/ps3), Blizzard has already hired a team for it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/23/2011 12:48 PMPosted by ZeroGhosT
D3 is PC only.
<br /><br />it is being ported to consoles (360/ps3), Blizzard has already hired a team for it.

Possibly.

They haven't confirmed it.
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 12:38 PMPosted by Luke
D3 is PC only.

This is a false statement.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1213045p1.html
Reply Quote
D3 will out sell MW3 on PC. Since like 4% or less of MW3's total sales were for PC/Wii. But total sales D3 will not even come close. I know what you are feeling, a game with this much polish and NEW content. Also its considerably different from the last one will get owned by basically glorified DLC. It's a shame. But that's what the sheeple want. I dont think D3 will even come close to Skyrim's numbers, because its not first person and its not on a console.
Edited by BisonWeapon on 11/23/2011 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Possibly.

They haven't confirmed it.

no, they've confirmed it.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1213045p1.html
Reply Quote
My favorite part about this thread is how people are linking the article specifically quoting Jay as saying that nothing is confirmed as proof of a confirmation.
Reply Quote
MW3 sucks.... all you did was spend 80$ on new maps thats all...

World at war is the best Call of duty game and will always be

MW 2 and 3 suck and blackops is only good for !@#$ zombies
Reply Quote
lololololololol MW games beat every game in first day sales its not a question of if.

It is a question of how many million more did it sell than d3.
Reply Quote
Possibly. They haven't confirmed it.
no, they've confirmed it. http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1213045p1.html
Did you even read the article you linked? It specifically says they're exploring options with it. That does not mean they're making it, I assure you. Do I think they will make it? Yes. But that's not confirmation of anything.
Edited by collinc on 11/23/2011 1:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
To the OP : No.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]