Diablo® III

Beta Patch 6 Updates

Well, it's been 8 hours. Access is still down.
I'm looking forward to testing the monk now, with all the new changes made to the class.

How's everyone else doing tonight?
Reply Quote
Excited to see achievements myself.

I'm doing great!
Reply Quote
Debating whether I want to get back on Skyrim or not.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
good just finished my first playthrough as a barb earlier today.

still new to everything in game =)
Reply Quote
I'm looking forward to testing the monk also. Hope it's up soon. :)
I'm doing good, how about the rest of you.
Reply Quote
Yeah! The achievements should add more excitement to the game. I hope there are group achievements!

Good to see everyone's doing great. :)
Reply Quote
Looks like it's going to be tomorrow before I get to see the new stuff. Blasted having to go to bed at a reasonable time so I can get up for work.
Reply Quote
Monk chieves let's GOOOO

I'll wonder if they'll have anything that offers banner improvements.
Edited by Static on 11/17/2011 10:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Can't wait to sell stackable mats on the AH :)
Reply Quote
Monk chieves let's GOOOO I'll wonder if they'll have anything that offers banner improvements.
You know, I was thinking it'd be awesome to have character bound banners. Sometimes the color scheme and aesthetics work for one class, but not the other. Do you see what I'm saying?
Edited by Ezio on 11/17/2011 10:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
what are achievements?
Reply Quote
@Zayl

same here..
Reply Quote
I'm new to the beta. Do I have to log into the actual game to get the update once the patch goes live or will it check for an update as loon as I start the launcher?
Reply Quote
11/17/2011 10:36 PMPosted by D3BETA
what are achievements?
Do a random task, get a pop up giving you a pat on the back with a congratulatory sound effect and 10 points added to a score that doesn't mean anything.
11/17/2011 10:37 PMPosted by MerLock
I'm new to the beta. Do I have to log into the actual game to get the update once the patch goes live or will it check for an update as loon as I start the launcher?
It will download through the launcher, just like WoW and SC2 updates.
Edited by Static on 11/17/2011 10:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/17/2011 10:36 PMPosted by D3BETA
what are achievements?

Say you just completed a +32 kill streak, that could be one achievement that unlocks points on your account. Or perhaps you get 10 kills with a specific skill, that's another.
At least this is how it works on Starcraft II.

They all add up to points, and eventually unlock rewards - I would guess.
Reply Quote
Oh I'm not doing so good. Patch isn't up yet, short on cigarettes. I'm going to pass out here soon. I'll give it till about 11:30 maaaaybe...
Reply Quote
11/17/2011 10:37 PMPosted by MerLock

Welcome to the beta! The launcher should catch the update when it's released. Blizzard may also release an announcement as the patch goes live.
Reply Quote
OMG TWILIGHT!!! WHO'S COMING WITH ME!?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
MEEEEEE!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]