Diablo® III

Just Got an Email From Blizzard Entertainment

100 Orc Warrior
And was like "Ohhmygod! Ohhmygod! Ohhmygod! Ohhmygod! Ohhmygod!"

and then I open it and it is promoting the annual pass for WoW.

This in itself doesn't bother me but I almost never get emails from Blizzard. Of course I'm thinking its the Beta. Like most of y'all I check my email for a beta key multiple times a day. I'm sure it wasn't done on purpose, they are just just promoting an actual good bargain for anyone who wants to continue playing WoW, yet.... It felt like such a low blow. I had a moment that was almost as bad as the first and only time a girl has ever cheated on me. I experienced a moment of pure rage... I apologize for the things that went through my head Blizzard. You really are a great company. But for anyone waiting for a key be warned that an email from Blizzard Entertainment has a good chance of not being a key.
Reply Quote
welcome to my life, same deception this morning, cellphone email notification woke me up no key... returned to sleep
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
11/18/2011 02:00 PMPosted by GimpyCPU
welcome to my life, same deception this morning, cellphone email notification woke me up no key... returned to sleep

ROFL pretty much how it went for me. I just got up though. What a great start to a day huh?
Reply Quote
I got this today also. I hit the unsubscribe button at the bottom. Tired of them asking me to play WoW again! They should know not to send me this e-mail... I post on these forums, I must already know about this...
Reply Quote
11/18/2011 02:05 PMPosted by Jim
I got this today also. I hit the unsubscribe button at the bottom. Tired of them asking me to play WoW again! They should know not to send me this e-mail... I post on these forums, I must already know about this...

A mass email is a mass email, weird how i didn't get one though.

You may want to look at, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123364781
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
same here...i got same email about the Annual Pass...
Reply Quote
I feel ya
Reply Quote
Haha I was waiting for someone to post about that.
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Paladin
Got it as well and man didn't I get this a few weeks back when the offer originally came out :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
11/18/2011 08:07 PMPosted by Whiplashr
I got this BS email as well. And I responded to it with simply one word.<br /><br />Never.<br /><br />And they'll probably never even see it.<br /><br />So I'll say it here.<br /><br />Because that's how I roll. Like Santa.

Kinda how I feel... WoW is just not a game I can continue playing... I rather spend to much time on it neglecting my responsibilities or not enough time on it and axeingar becomes weaksauce.
Reply Quote
its the best troll ever when you get an email from them and its not a beta key haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]