Diablo® III

Good news

They are listening to the beta testers, and they are making improvements. A great example is the difficulty. I just got out of a game that had 3 deaths, I had to actually use the Demon Hunter acrobat skill to run away from the Skeleton King a bunch of times, and I manually used healing pots a lot. This is even with a mildly twinked char in 4 rares.

Thanks Blizz. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Great. Good to hear. I seen like 4 other posts saying same thing :)
Reply Quote
search is friend, I use it wisely =)

Good info though!
Reply Quote
11/18/2011 02:54 PMPosted by Zarrey
Great. Good to hear. I seen like 4 other posts saying same thing :)

With all the complaints I see, I just wanted to find a comfortable place to say "thanks".
Reply Quote
I don't know. I just tanked SK with my first run through as a monk. Using Deadly Reach then Lashing Tail Kick. It lasted a little while cuz of my low DPS, but I don't know that they've made it any harder. At no point was I in any danger and I didn't have to grab any potions or run out. I think this is mostly just a matter of Onyxia Deep Breath-ing more and us starting without any gear.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
You know they're probably going to revert it back at launch right?
Reply Quote
11/18/2011 03:45 PMPosted by Static
I don't know. I just tanked SK with my first run through as a monk. Using Deadly Reach then Lashing Tail Kick. It lasted a little while cuz of my low DPS, but I don't know that they've made it any harder. At no point was I in any danger and I didn't have to grab any potions or run out. I think this is mostly just a matter of Onyxia Deep Breath-ing more and us starting without any gear.

Were you playing single player? Difficulty changes depending on the number of players, just like Diablo 2.
Reply Quote
Were you playing single player? Difficulty changes depending on the number of players, just like Diablo 2.
Yes. And I was playing single player in patch 5 too. I'm comparing my experiences doing a first run through alone without any help now, to my experiences doing so then.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i almost wish no one posted about diablo on th forums cuz i keep reading them and getting jealous...rofl.
Reply Quote
11/19/2011 05:14 AMPosted by Sivlon
I hope they don't revert it back because it's absolutely perfect how it is now.
Are you sure? Because so far as I can tell, the difficulty hasn't changed at all. I think Onyxia might be deep breathing more.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
11/19/2011 05:20 AMPosted by Static
I hope they don't revert it back because it's absolutely perfect how it is now.
Are you sure? Because so far as I can tell, the difficulty hasn't changed at all. I think Onyxia might be deep breathing more.

Going to have to agree with Static here.

Definitely more mobs in the later stages of the beta(might of be lucky, but ran into a lot more elite mobs then normally would), as for difficult; not really - feels the same. More mobs gives me more health globes.
Reply Quote
11/18/2011 07:02 PMPosted by Kayilled
i almost wish no one posted about diablo on th forums cuz i keep reading them and getting jealous...rofl.
Reply Quote
props to blizz for making it a bit harder
Reply Quote
11/19/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Reefus
more harder<br />

most hardest...er?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]