Diablo® III

Still unable to get in after patch...

85 Troll Shaman
After patch 6 everything went to crap. I have tried all of the forum suggestions and nothing works. Once we patched we played for 30 minutes, got kicked off and first it patched successfully it said we needed new video card drivers. Updated those. Run the game and it said we were loading setup files for an hour. I closed out "agent" tried again, it ran through to the play screen and downloading tools (0%), that stayed for another hour and did nothing. I reinstalled, uninstalled some 4 times and now all I get is checking for update box that sometimes hangs at 60% ish and sometimes at 0%. Is there some other fix or is Blizz still working on this?

Also, tried to change the file to save somewhere else and there is no option to do that, that I can see.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]