Diablo® III

I'M Going Crazy.

85 Human Paladin
@Shinobi but Dark Souls is designed for masochists.
Reply Quote
I've been playing D3 to some extent since September. One day, it was down. I didn't know what to do with myself. I don't know how the OP is surviving.
Reply Quote
I feel you also watching force amoung other things.

I'm not playing games anymore just refreshing the boards every 5 seconds hoping for some interesting bit of news, maybe i've seen all there is to see except a release date.
Reply Quote
Satistified by my day, Lions vs Panthers at home win maybe playoffs this year oooooooooo.

OOps SUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!
Edited by Apophis on 11/20/2011 7:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
SWTOR live streams keep me sane until the 20th of December when it launches

then i will be playing that until d3 launches.

SWTOR = my MMO
D3 = my dungeon crawler hack and slash and extra $$$$ maker.

thats my gaming life for the next couple of years :)
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Grachuss
I'm going insane. No beta-key. Nothing.<br /><br />Just watching Force over and over again...<br /> <br />Save me...<br />

pretty pathetic, really...
go out and do something...
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Hunter
Rift
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 03:53 PMPosted by Rafeeq
You know, Diablo 3 Beta is very short. Once you play it, you'll play it again, and again, and again. In fact, you'll play it so many times that you won't even be entertained anymore. Why ? Because this is the very meaning of a beta testing : you search for bugs, unbalances, glitches, crashes and so on.<br /><br />Trust me, you don't miss anything much. It's like a demo.

Then give your key to me. I will be more than happy to search for bugs and glitches endlessly
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
just play skyrim. its amazing. till D3 come out.
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Grachuss
I'm going insane. No beta-key. Nothing.<br /><br />Just watching Force over and over again...<br /> <br />Save me...<br />

Get a job

Go outside

Play other games

You people who let a game run your life are hopeless
Reply Quote
Go play Skyrim or Saints Row 3.
Reply Quote
Skyrim is my drug. Time to go take a hit right now..
Reply Quote
I have Skyrim, and will be playing SWtOR Beta this weekend.
Totally pumped for tOR.

Star Wars universe is ultimately better than warcraft universe, imo.

Also, Skyrim's pretty amazing. If you like D3, I'm sure you'll enjoy Skyrim.
Already have a Lvl 30 Orc with full Daedric. Grinding my smithing level payed off tremendously.
Reply Quote
Dark Souls is where its at dude. Your missing out on a great game, I am 75 hours in and there is so much to explore still in Dark Souls. Then you have Skyrim too which I havent even started yet. BF3 multi, MW3 spec ops with survival.. Uncharted 3 cmon man D3 will be awesome but your going over board.
Reply Quote
Skyrim....... After watching all those youtube videos Lets Play. I had no interest with that game.
Guess the hype of this game didn't effected me at all.
Reply Quote
I thought I literally was going to die because this game is taking so long to come out but skyrim has luckily saved me you should try the same!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]