Diablo® III

I'M Going Crazy.

87 Tauren Warrior
People say the beta is very short so your not missing much. Its like only act1 normal with no pvp.
Reply Quote
skyrim will get u addicted.
Reply Quote
The deciding factor for me buying Skyrim was actually because I knew that I needed something to hold me through til D3.
Reply Quote
Skyward Sword was just released. I just got to the first temple and it took 5 hours. Those five hours passed like 5 minutes. It is that good. If you have a Wii give it a shot. The motion plus controls are the best any Wii game has to offer. It feels like you are using a sword.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 09:53 PMPosted by DiasFox
Skyrim....... After watching all those youtube videos Lets Play. I had no interest with that game.<br />Guess the hype of this game didn't effected me at all.

I can guarantee you that Skyrim is no hype. The game delivers in every way it promised to IMO, and more -- and it blows Oblivion out of the water.

Very impressed with the depth and quality of the game and its gameplay -- I highly recommend you play it if you can, I reluctantly started it and I haven't thought twice about the D3 beta since.

Reply Quote
11/20/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Dustymang
skyrim, MW3, battlefield 3... saved yet?

Battlefield 3 and mw3 are keeping me occupied quite well
Reply Quote
71 Goblin Hunter
11/20/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Grachuss
I'm going insane. No beta-key. Nothing.<br /><br />Just watching Force over and over again...<br /> <br />Save me...<br />

I feel the same way. Not even Skyrim calms me. =/
Reply Quote
71 Goblin Hunter
11/20/2011 10:14 PMPosted by Ðust
I suggest some exercise and social interaction.. make some friends.

You're joking... right?
Reply Quote
Skyrim has been eating most of my time lately.
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Grachuss
I'm going insane. No beta-key. Nothing.<br /><br />Just watching Force over and over again...<br /> <br />Save me...<br />

I agree I am one Beta Play-through away from a Friends and Family Diablo 3 intervention.
Reply Quote
<br /><br />Get a job<br /><br />Go outside<br /><br />Play other games<br /><br />You people who let a game run your life are hopeless

I don't let it run my life I have a family, kids and a job. I just let it run my free time when I game.
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Dustymang
skyrim, MW3, battlefield 3... saved yet?

I believe he asked for salvation, not for condemnation. :P
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 10:14 PMPosted by Ðust
I suggest some exercise and social interaction.. make some friends.

THIS JUST IN
Wanting to be able to play a game now means you're unfit and Autistic.
See? I can be just as nonconstructive.
Reply Quote
They have medication for that.

Tell me what act you're going to pull on you're Doctor so I can revise it - I have experience with insanity.
Reply Quote
The land of Skyrim calls to you, Dovahkiin.

If you have ventured through Cyrodiil in the past, and even you have not, make it a point to get Skyrim. Seriously.
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Hunter
11/20/2011 07:15 PMPosted by ZiN
I'm not playing games anymore just refreshing the boards every 5 seconds hoping for some interesting bit of news, maybe i've seen all there is to see except a release date.

I'm not playing games anymore, just refreshing every 5 seconds hoping for some interesting bit of nudes.

.... Maybe I've seen all there is to see, except for a release date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]