Diablo® III

I'M Going Crazy.

Skyrim is a great game to play while waiting for diablo 3.

Another good game would be Titan quest.

Reply Quote
11/20/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Grachuss
I'm going insane. No beta-key. Nothing.<br /><br />Just watching Force over and over again...<br /> <br />Save me...<br />

Its monday still you might get lucky tonight right?
Reply Quote
lol i thought i was the only one who watched force like crazy.. u guys made me feel a lot better with myself :D
Reply Quote
I'm going insane. No beta-key. Nothing.<br /><br />Just watching Force over and over again...<br /> <br />Save me...<br />

Unplug your computer, don't plug it back in until around March.
Edited by DragonFlyy on 11/21/2011 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote

I was there a while ago, then they committed me to the local asylum.... Where they let me play starcraft 1 and Banjo Kazooie.
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 02:18 PMPosted by Raw
I was going crazy until I got into D3 beta, then nothing else mattered.

^

:-]
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
im a long time diablo fan its the only game i ever really got into. WoW you always need atleast 5+ to go do anything thats fun imo. diablo u can grab just a few friends/solo and go do all kinds of good stuff without the need of healer tanks ect. i looove that! Makes your character not feel so weak like in wow if u pull a group of mobs in a 5man heroic u get nuked in 3 sec at most. if your not tanking and have no healer on you that is. im way more into diablo 3 then any game out there im just burnin time with the other games to get to diablo if i live long enough to play it lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wasn't going crazy... until my gamer friends got D3 beta keys and I didn't.

Now... I am going crazy. I swear I have the worst luck sometimes. /sadface
Reply Quote
Waiting for someone to tell you when Diablo III is coming out is like your drug dealer telling you he doesn't know when he can give you some weed again.

/anxiety

But in all seriousness, it's amazing how much anxiety this game (or idea I should say) is generating.
Edited by TopWesker on 11/21/2011 12:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
I can't stand Force. Something about them irks me. Which makes no sense since I worship Epic Meal Time, LifesAGlitchTV. I'm starving for some Diablo 3. Someone remake it in Star Craft 2 under user maps.
Reply Quote
skyrim is hell. i tried it and got bored to death.

waiting for diablo 3 i shortening my life span ;_;
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 03:59 PMPosted by Shinobi
Seriously, pick up another quality game. <br /><br />I was so into Dark Souls that I couldn't even get into the D3 beta for 3 days after I got the beta invite. I was just that unimpressed with it compared to Dark Souls.<br /><br />You are hyping yourself up for a big letdown.

these are the people who dont need a beta key...yet they still get em..
Reply Quote
11/21/2011 01:20 PMPosted by Moogle
skyrim is hell. i tried it and got bored to death.<br /><br />waiting for diablo 3 i shortening my life span ;_;

Haven't tried it but I expect this will be my reaction if I do. Tried an Elder Scrolls game before (Morrowind maybe?) and got bored. I played some Might & Magic RPGs back in the day, but any of the open world RPG games I've tried in the last decade have bored me to tears and I don't care enough to play them for long. Fallout 3 was the longest I played one and that was maybe an hour a day for a week and a half. Never seem to have any interest in the stories or characters. Ironically the games with the first person perspective I feel the least immersed in.

Compare to Diablo 2, let's just say when you get a hardcore throwing axe barbarian into his 90s you know you've played it a lot, and the moment he died to exploding pygmies I felt absolutely crushed emotionally.

Then I made a Javazon!
Reply Quote
<br /><br />Get a job<br /><br />Go outside<br /><br />Play other games<br /><br />You people who let a game run your life are hopeless

than why are you here on these forums? showing off your murloc marine? You seem to be a hypocrite since you spent all that money and you went to Blizzcon in 2010.
Reply Quote
i just got my beta 30mins ago beta opt in
Reply Quote
I was going crazy until I played Skryim.<br /><br />Then nothing else mattered. <br />
<br /><br />This.<br />Such.a.good.game! <br />If only it were multiplayer / social oriented :(

and lacking the glaring glitches

otherwise, this game is the only thing that has stopped the madness that i shared with the OP
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Lol, I've been doing the same thing,that and going out of my mind on wow. Keep ckecking force to see if he has posted any new vids. Im almost certain if I do get a beta invite it will be a week b4 release just like when I got into the cata beta.

This will be my first diablo game and so far it looks awesome
Reply Quote
sad panda :-(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
11/20/2011 07:59 PMPosted by Lokoshin
Rift
Rift is Terribad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]