Diablo® III

Posting Issue.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just had a -very- aggravating issue happen to me.

I was in the story forum creating a VERY long thread with my ideas of the use of the Black Soulstone and whatnot and when i was done, i hit Preview, it poped a little screen like when you try and log in with your b.net account (without the inputs, kinda like when you're "auto-logging" with your account on the forums) and then after a while it came back to a blank page.

My entire post was gone, i tried going back in my browser but my entire post is gone.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Now, i'm obviously not going to retype the whole thing, and its quite a shame because i had a good Theory on it and i would've loved some input.
Reply Quote
This is a well documented bug. The problem stems from the fact that before it can show a preview, it has to logged in to access the preview page so if your login has expired it will error out, ask you to login and your post is lost. This bug will most likely be fixed before the game launches but I can't say if it will be fixed before that.

I'm really wish I could read your post as I am curious about that.
-Obelisk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]