Diablo® III

Heroes you want 2 see in BlizzDOTA from diab?

(First off, pls take my survey on blizz, blizzconn, d3 and other blizz games that I'm doing for a project, takes 3-5 mins, and you can skip sections for games you don't play at all: https://yalepsych.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_2tNrppW1NbxJsPi )

I know some people hate dota and stay away from it at all costs, but I'm a huge fan and will continue to play it along with other Blizz games. Anyway, what heroes are in BlizzDOTA and what heroes do you hope to see?

The list so far:
Thrall
Nova
Arthas
Muradin
Zeratul
Witchdoctor
Kerrigan
Zagara (no clue what that is)
Stitches
Sylvanas
Uther
Murloc Marine
Siege tank and some random goblin contraption
Anything else I'm missing?

Heroes I'd like to see:
The butcher
Thousand pounder
Barbarian
All variety of those fetishes

(Don't forget to take my survey:
https://yalepsych.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_2tNrppW1NbxJsPi ) Thanks!
Reply Quote
I'd be very surprised if Illidan wasn't one of them.

And:

After Kerrigan was de-infested and captured by Dominion forces, Za'gara struck out on her own, establishing herself and her brood in an acid marsh on Char. In the absence of the Queen of Blades, Za'gara sought to reunite the Swarm under her own leadership.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
diablo himself!

not girly diablo, but awesome d2 diablo

also why not patchwork for the abomination?
they have great audio from him already, PATCHWORK WANT TO PLAY
Reply Quote
Tyrael
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 10:20 AMPosted by SeanCarlos
(First off, pls take my survey on blizz, blizzconn, d3 and other blizz games that I'm doing for a project, takes 3-5 mins, and you can skip sections for games you don't play at all: https://yalepsych.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_2tNrppW1NbxJsPi )

(Don't forget to take my survey:
https://yalepsych.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_2tNrppW1NbxJsPi ) Thanks!

Product Placement.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/23/2011 10:57 AMPosted by DarkGollumQC
No one? ^^ I don't even see the point of Blizzard doing they dota mods for HOTS.

Because Thrall fighting along side zeratul and Tyreal (if he gets in) would just be amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/23/2011 10:57 AMPosted by DarkGollumQC
I don't even see the point of Blizzard doing they dota mods for HOTS

their dota game will be on a stand alone platform as well

they called it blizzarcade or somthin like that
im guessing they want micro transactions like in league of legends
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 10:26 AMPosted by Skyfire
I'd be very surprised if Illidan wasn't one of them.<br /><br />And:<br /><br />
After Kerrigan was de-infested and captured by Dominion forces, Za'gara struck out on her own, establishing herself and her brood in an acid marsh on Char. In the absence of the Queen of Blades, Za'gara sought to reunite the Swarm under her own leadership.

Where is that from?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd be very surprised if Illidan wasn't one of them.

And:

Where is that from?

I'm guessing the HOTS site.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/23/2011 11:12 AMPosted by DarkGollumQC
No it not a Stand-Alone. It a custom maps for HOTS.

Blizzard Arcade itself will either be a free download or included in the Starcraft II starter edition, which itself is also free
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/23/2011 11:19 AMPosted by Bluddflag
Starcraft II starter edition, which itself is also free

lolwhat?
Reply Quote
The NEED to add the Protoss Wizard you get a portrait of in the D3 collector's edition.
Reply Quote
All five classes from Diablo III as heroes, but I would like to see Diablo and his minions as enemies, and maybe Deckard Cain as a vendor or something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
What? You don't seem to understand... The ''Blizzard Arcade'' COME with HOTS. You NEED to buy Hots or at least have SC2. It INSIDE the game.
Just like any other menu.

I don't why the hell you talking about the starter edition....

You don't understand, that its not gonna be extra?
The starcraft 2 starter thing will be free, and with it so will the arcade marketplace

You read that it will launch with heart of the swarm, so you also thought it will be HOTS specific.

That is what you didn't understand, now please.... stop barking at me
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 11:24 AMPosted by DarkGollumQC
<br /><br />Blizzard Arcade itself will either be a free download or included in the Starcraft II starter edition, which itself is also free<br />
<br /><br />What? You don't seem to understand... The ''Blizzard Arcade'' COME with HOTS. You NEED to buy Hots or at least have SC2. It INSIDE the game. <br />Just like any other menu.<br /><br />I don't why the hell you talking about the starter edition....

There were supposedly a few custom maps/arcade maps which were Starter Edition enabled. Speculation that Blizzard DOTA is available to Starter Editions.

Anyway, back on topic. Obviously, the Three and Tyrael. Maybe Summoner, Smith/Hephisto, Lazarus, Horadrim mages, Assassin, Necromancer, Scoundrel, Azmodan.
Reply Quote
<br /><br />What? You don't seem to understand... The ''Blizzard Arcade'' COME with HOTS. You NEED to buy Hots or at least have SC2. It INSIDE the game. <br />Just like any other menu.<br /><br />I don't why the hell you talking about the starter edition....
<br /><br />There were supposedly a few custom maps/arcade maps which were Starter Edition enabled. Speculation that Blizzard DOTA is available to Starter Editions.<br /><br />Anyway, back on topic. Obviously, the Three and Tyrael. Maybe Summoner, Smith/Hephisto, Lazarus, Horadrim mages, Assassin, Necromancer, Scoundrel, Azmodan.

Aside from the video teaser from Blizzcon for D3...who is Azmodan exactly? As in, where did he come from?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]