Diablo® III

Free D3?

85 Goblin Shaman
Free D3 with WoW annual pass is an awesome deal. all the percs that come with it especially. But all the people claiming WoW's annual pass costs $180 are retarded. It is only $120 for the annual pass. $15 a month to pay my the month or $10 a month if you pay by the year...
Reply Quote
Did someone learn multiplication in school today and feel the need to boast about it on the forums?
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 02:15 PMPosted by Skyfire
Did someone learn multiplication in school today and feel the need to boast about it on the forums?

Multiplication perhaps,

11/23/2011 02:12 PMPosted by Yodà
all the percs

but I think he slept thorough spelling.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
When D3 releases, I don't plan on playing wow.
Reply Quote
81 Undead Rogue
11/23/2011 02:19 PMPosted by Crazeld
that's not what you're signing up for with the pass. You are signing up to pay $15 a month for a year. There were no discounts for buying a full year's worth the last time I checked.
There is a 6 month payment that's cheaper than 1 month.
Reply Quote
You are signing up to pay $15 a month for a year. There were no discounts for buying a full year's worth the last time I checked.

You can pay off your year's time in any way you want, including the discounted 6-month bulk subscription that comes to $12.99/month, which you'd be stupid not to do if you're committed to a year.
Reply Quote
The discount option does make it more tempting.
Reply Quote
And the point of this thread wasssssss?????????????

/sips coffee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]