Diablo® III

Life Saver

Does anyone know if this achievement requires all 5 classes to be revived in one game, or can it be spread out? No one ever dies and I don't have anybody in beta so getting people to cooperate with me for this one and die is painful.
Reply Quote
Awesome. Second question. Is there more than one BS pattern currently in beta. Definitely taught the smith the one pattern when achievements weren't registering, and now that hide belt pattern is the only one I can find.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
ill tell you when i get my key
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Does anyone know if this achievement requires all 5 classes to be revived in one game, or can it be spread out? No one ever dies and I don't have anybody in beta so getting people to cooperate with me for this one and die is painful.

Can do this one with you if you want, achievement trading? =P. Need it as well.Always hoping for someone to die off the Skeleton king, but they just run around.
Edited by Maliken on 11/19/2011 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/19/2011 03:54 PMPosted by Maliken
<br /><br /><br />Can do this one with you if you want, achievement trading? =P. Need it as well.Always hoping for someone to die off the Skeleton king, but they just run around.
I'd love to, but I don't really want to share my email here. Do you have a steam ID we can talk on?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'd love to, but I don't really want to share my email here. Do you have a steam ID we can talk on?

If only these forums had private messages =(.

Use my dummy steam account(For moments like these :P) - KaNdeeKiD.
Reply Quote
Invitation sent.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
11/19/2011 04:33 PMPosted by Maliken
<br /><br /><br />If only these forums had private messages =(.<br /><br />Use my dummy steam account(For moments like these :P) - KaNdeeKiD.

private messages on game forums can be bad sometimes.. i know ten years ago the game i was playing had to remove the feature because people where threatening eachother in forum messages
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
11/19/2011 05:24 PMPosted by Toyodah
private messages on game forums can be bad sometimes.. i know ten years ago the game i was playing had to remove the feature because people where threatening eachother in forum messages

Ignore feature saves lives!
Reply Quote
There are 3 patterns. The belt, boots, and mace. Although, the boots doesn't drop nearly as often as before patch 6.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the heads up, Artrion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]