Diablo® III

Colour Removal Mod

I thought this was an interesting idea. The game looks clear imo with the brightness turned down. I wanted to see the reactions the board may have and even that of blizzard. Would it be unreasonable to input an option, graphics wise, to enable this come release? or will this form of customization actually result in account bans. Here is the link im referring to btw

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/diablo3-rainbow-colour-removal-mod
Reply Quote
Isn't it possible to do this just by changing your computer's/video card's display settings? Doing it this way would obviously not trigger any possible red flags with battlenet.
Reply Quote
Axecutioner's thread is still on the front page, here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3595340895

:]
Reply Quote
11/19/2011 03:45 PMPosted by Wiigy
or will this form of customization actually result in account bans.

You can watch your game in black and white for all Blizzard cares.
Edited by Shinobi on 11/19/2011 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/19/2011 03:52 PMPosted by Saigyouji
Isn't it possible to do this just by changing your computer's/video card's display settings? Doing it this way would obviously not trigger any possible red flags with battlenet.

Nope, it's not. I mean, the mod really change all the graphic aspect (less foggy, sharper, darker, etc.) which is not possible to manually change in your video card settings. I mean, you can change the contrast and so on, but not the very technical aspect of the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]