Diablo® III

Release date for DIABLO-3. Official

84 Worgen Death Knight
Ill make this short and simple: lots of fans are asuming they know the dates, they are weeks to months off! here it is!

02/28/2012

want proof! duh you do! here it is! link: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/diablo-iii-pc/10152048.aspx?path=d2e594f9058378b16c4301e8a651f0f0en02
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
This is fail. Way to be suckered into thinking that.
Reply Quote
This thread is worse than cancer.
Reply Quote
/epic facepalm

You has it all wrong!

Reply Quote
Check the page you link to next time in the product info it has this nice little line *** Release Date and System Requirements are currently not available ***
Reply Quote
84 Worgen Death Knight
Your obv not living in canada or usa.

Diablo III (PC)
Web Code: 10152048 Release Date:02/28/2012 See more ACTIVISION products
Reply Quote
Hope you read the fine print:

Pre-Orders:

This product is scheduled to arrive in our warehouse on the release date.

Best Buy is proud to offer hundreds of items that can be ordered on our site before they are released by our record label, movie studio, video game and consumer electronics suppliers. Each item is assigned a release date, which represents the scheduled date on which the product is either available in our stores, or available to be shipped. These release dates are subject to change without notice. Best Buy will update these date changes as soon as they are made available. We usually receive the product, and ship pre-orders to customers 2-3 days after the release date

If Blizzard hasn't made an official release date, then the so called "release date" is definitely subjected to change (Find the bold/italic line)
Edited by AcidSkiftekk on 11/21/2011 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Now, I'll admit I'm crossing my fingers big time on this. But, I wonder be surprised if that is very close to actual release.

Think about the WoW annual pass deal? $180 for 12-month sub n free diablo 3. Which comes out to $10/month for the sub. IF D3 comes out then, that's 3 months from now. For those that plan on switching to D3 when it comes out, thats a $90 profit per person. Great marketing/planning on Blizzard's side.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
wouldn't be surprised*

typing fail :O
Reply Quote
I went to the Best Buy website and searched the item and got a release date of 2/1/2012 with no notifications of a release date that is subject to change. I went to the Walmart website and got the same thing, but with a "predicted ship date" of 2/7/2012 (not necessarily the release date). I went to game stop and it just says "Coming Early 2012!".

My guess is that these companies just want you to preorder with them ASAP, despite them knowing the official release date. It's likely that all websites that offer a preorder like this have some sort of blanket "dates are subject to change" policy with all preorders.
Reply Quote
Stupid Troll is stupid.
Reply Quote
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]