Diablo® III

An in game way to look at upcoming skills

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Currently no way to look up other skills/up coming skills while in the field. If there is a way I am sorry for my ignorance but at this point I think it would be a great addition to the game UI, allowing for more planning or maybe even decision making while still being on the go.
Reply Quote
View profile
Well for normal skills, when you're able to change them (at the alter or gain a new slot), it gives each level that a skill is unlocked at. For passives, you have to wait till level 10 to check which ones unlock when.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I understand that looking for more of a way to look up the skills you can acquire while being in the field away from a stone just for planning purposes. This would enable you to still progress and also have some sort of formulation while doing so.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
At this point, I'm not sure there's a way to, but I agree, it would be nice to be able to take a look at the skills.

You could always bring up the calculator:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That is all I was thinking a way to look into both future skills and the ones we have without actually changing them out just for people who like to plan a bit ahead while playing the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]