Diablo® III

Blizzard, are my specs not good enough?

85 Gnome Mage
Blizzard help a guy out I been playing your games forever since I was like 10 years old. Are my computer specs not good enough for you? All I wanna do is play D3 early.

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)

CPU TYPE:
Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz

CPU SPEED:
3.59 GHz

SYSTEM MEMORY:
12 GB

VIDEO CARD MODEL:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
3.97 GB

PRIMARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
1920x1080

SECONDARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
1920x1080

HARD DISK SIZE:
1.82 TB
Edited by Wôéé on 11/23/2011 8:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
whats this all about :P
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I just wanna play the beta like everyone else lol
Reply Quote
it's not about the specs to get picked. my specs are way lower than yours but i still got picked.
Reply Quote
They had a meeting and they were underwhelmed by your overclock. So they decided not to let you in.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Well why do they need your computer specs in the beta settings if the spec doesnt matter?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
11/23/2011 09:05 AMPosted by SpinDrJr
They had a meeting and they were underwhelmed by your overclock. So they decided not to let you in.

lol your prolly right
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 09:06 AMPosted by Wôéé
Well why do they need your computer specs in the beta settings if the spec doesnt matter?

probably they want to check out all the different computer setups if they work in the real world so it's not necessary if you have god-like specs.
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 09:06 AMPosted by Wôéé

they do matter, but they aren't looking for the best of the best. they need to test on a wide range of hardware configurations.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
11/23/2011 09:13 AMPosted by Raynefire
<br /><br />they do matter, but they aren't looking for the best of the best. they need to test on a wide range of hardware configurations.

And I understand that but why do I gotta be so unlucky not to get picked haha no go on the opt in or the sweepstakes haha
Reply Quote

Most likely because your system is well ahead of the average and they know you will have no issue running the client.

However, they need to test systems with near required specs to be sure the most amount of customers will be able to run the game.

Those of us with monster rigs will have to hope we get in through the sweepstakes. But it's not a long wait for release now anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
11/23/2011 09:20 AMPosted by Myth
<br />Most likely because your system is well ahead of the average and they know you will have no issue running the client.<br /><br />However, they need to test systems with near required specs to be sure the most amount of customers will be able to run the game.<br /><br />Those of us with monster rigs will have to hope we get in through the sweepstakes. But it's not a long wait for release now anyway.

I agree I've waited like 10 years for this game a few months wont hurt haha
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
-EVERYONE- has waited 10 years, get in line.

Dont post stupid posts qq'in about not getting a damned beta key that is suppose to be used for TESTING not help you quench your d3 thirst.

THATS why you dont get in d3 beta.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/23/2011 09:05 AMPosted by SpinDrJr

Lol I know right what kinda overclock is that? I got my i7-960 from 3.2GHz to 4.2GHz SO WHERES MINE!? >:]
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
11/23/2011 10:21 AMPosted by Rainarya
-EVERYONE- has waited 10 years, get in line.<br /><br />Dont post stupid posts qq'in about not getting a damned beta key that is suppose to be used for TESTING not help you quench your d3 thirst.<br /><br />THATS why you dont get in d3 beta.

Why you QQ'n about me QQ'n no one made you read or post in this thread.

-EVERYONE- has waited 10 years, get in line.<br /><br />Dont post stupid posts qq'in about not getting a damned beta key that is suppose to be used for TESTING not help you quench your d3 thirst.<br /><br />THATS why you dont get in d3 beta.
<br /><br />QFT. OP get in line, punk :)

Haha I am in line and will wait as long as I have to.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
11/23/2011 10:43 AMPosted by Izoll
<br /><br />Lol I know right what kinda overclock is that? I got my i7-960 from 3.2GHz to 4.2GHz SO WHERES MINE!? >:]

Ha I got this computer for free, its like the lowest i7 proc with 20% overclock, it works for games at top settings tho so who cares haha.
Reply Quote
its because your gnome has a retarded haircut
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
11/24/2011 08:27 AMPosted by ShakeLife
its because your gnome has a retarded haircut

Well in all reality there isn't a "good" haircut for a gnome lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]