Diablo® III

Any disapointments? (Besides release date)

Anyone disappointed with the game? I think this game is legendary so far, but if I were to get picky, my disappointment is:

Wish player cap was 6. But sometimes I wonder of overcrowding the screen so maybe 4 is ok.
Reply Quote
Are you kidding me?! 6?! Speak for yourself, buddy! If D3 ain't got 32 vs 32 battles, I ain't getting it!

Edit: Wait, we ARE talking about Battlefield 3, right?
Edited by Soda on 11/23/2011 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm disappointed in the DH.
Reply Quote
My only disappointment was their color and art direction. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3595340895?page=1 , fixes it and I couldn't be happier. On my DH, everything is more crisp, and the atmosphere feels much more threatening and foreboding.
Edited by Duality on 11/23/2011 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
no druid
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 02:04 PMPosted by Soda
Are you kidding me?! 6?! Speak for yourself, buddy! If D3 ain't got 32 vs 32 battles, I ain't getting it!<br /><br />Edit: Wait, we ARE talking about Battlefield 3, right?

PSSSSH It's all about 64 player battles on PC
Reply Quote
I'm not disappointed in the release date. Given the amount of bugs in the beta, I would of been really disappointed if it would have been released like this.
Reply Quote
I was a bit concerned about latency before the beta but had been hearing good things since. This week a friend who lives in the same city as me got in, he mentioned he does experience lag and it does break immersion. That was disappointing to hear, but until I play I wont know if that will be the case for me or not, as other Aussies don't report any issues.

He then went on to mention that the washed out and blurred cartoony art style noticeably caused eye strain more then other games (he plays a lot of games). Which was more disappointing to learn. While I haven't gotten the opportunity to play it yet, if I experience the same thing I may have to look to post-production filters to make the game playable as I can't stick with a game that strains my eyes, it's just not worth it.
Reply Quote
There is far to no disappointments for me. This game looks amazing!

One thing I would like to see is some way of being able to kick ppl from a hosted game. Like a majority vote, host approval, or something. Nothing is more annoying when you want all 4 characters helping in the slaughter when 1 person is either AFK, doesn't care, or even just sitting back watching you kill while he gets drops.

Why cant we have something like this? It would be a good thing since there is only a max of 4 ppl now. If the max was higher, there is no need for it.
Edited by Toolfan on 11/23/2011 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 02:10 PMPosted by polyester
no druid

*cough* expansion *cough*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Matt Uelmen won't be doing the score. Only disappointment really.
Reply Quote
Impossible to tell without actually playing the game, for me.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
posted on this earlier there is a kick option in the beta from what i have been told by those in the beta though not sure if it actually is working
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Amandalee
posted on this earlier there is a kick option in the beta from what i have been told by those in the beta though not sure if it actually is working

really?!? I will have to look it up.

edit: Just checked it out. I'm excited to see how it works.
Edited by Toolfan on 11/23/2011 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
In-game female wizzard model and end-game gear in general.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]