Diablo® III

When exactly when Diablo 3 come out?

89 Night Elf Druid
I keep hearing alot of dates of when it will come out, but who knows when? I keep hearing December, next year, in a week?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
lets make another thread about the release date
Reply Quote
It'll be out in early 2012 when it's ready, that's the only date we know or will get until Blizzard makes another official announcement/update about it. Anything else you are told or read is made up for one of many reasons.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
11/26/2011 01:57 PMPosted by BazDefunct
It'll be out in early 2012 when it's ready, that's the only date we know or will get until Blizzard makes another official announcement/update about it. Anything else you are told or read is made up for one of many reasons.
This
Reply Quote
April 1st 2012. Not really, but I somewhat wish it is true.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
aparently it comes out in early febuary
Reply Quote
When exactly when indeed.
Reply Quote
It comes out in Detembergustuary
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/26/2011 02:10 PMPosted by Zyron
"sooner than you think"

I like when they say that :P
Reply Quote
Step 4: Bang Head on Desk

Desk. Apply directly to the forehead.
Edited by swerve on 1/18/2012 2:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
/equip tinfoilhat

Haven't you heard? U.S. Congress is delaying the release of Diablo 3, they had to create and exploratory sub-committee to determine whether there may be measurable ramifications on the productivity of the economy post Diablo 3. After this committee has determined that it will not cause enough disruption to the economy, a formal 500 page document will have to be brought before the Senate and House. After all the filibusterers and possible executive veto power power plays, the game will finally be OK'd for release.

/remove tinfoilhat

When it is ready.
Edited by Purpledrank on 1/18/2012 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Forums apply directly to the forehead. Forums apply directly to the forehead. Forums apply directly to the forehead. Forums apply directly to the forehead. Forums apply directly to the forehead. Cwutididdar :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]