Diablo® III

VGA and D3

100 Orc Warrior
Just seen a commercial for the VGA on GT.com and guess what game wasn't mentioned as a highlight...Diablo 3.

Also I hope you guys have been voting for the most anticipated game of the year, because if you scroll through the comments below the voting options hardly anyone is buzzing about D3.

GO GO GO!!! You can vote once a day so keep going back!

http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2011-voting/voting/most-anticipated-game
Reply Quote
bump for awareness all the halo fan boys are attacking we must fight for our game people.
Reply Quote
Too bad the game wont be out in 2011. So does this apply?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
The vote is for most anticipated.

Too bad the game wont be out in 2011. So does this apply?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/08/2011 07:48 AMPosted by josh
bump for awareness all the halo fan boys are attacking we must fight for our game people.

this.
just voted.
cmon everyone! lets vote for Diablo 3 :D
Reply Quote
VGAs are a joke anyway. D3 won't win because it's a PC exclusive and isn't mainstream enough like the other games.
Reply Quote
Just went and voted again (2nd time voting)! Thank you to the OP for making me aware I could vote more than once as I previously was unaware of that. C'mon people, get on that website and give Blizzard your support! Diablo 3 FTW!

Edited for pride!
Edited by Hazrond on 12/8/2011 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
I've voted every day. This is truly a fair and balanced system with meaningful results.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/08/2011 10:33 AMPosted by Hazrond
D3 FTW!

Type it out with pride : "DIablo 3"
:D:D
Reply Quote
Type it out with pride : "DIablo 3"
:D:D

Valid point Randomed! Edited if for ya!
Edited by Hazrond on 12/8/2011 10:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
Will vote for beta key.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]