Diablo® III

Macbook Pro (Early 2011) Game Crashes

85 Undead Priest
The install went to 100% and I was able to authenticate and create a character. When the Start Game button is pressed, the desktop image displays for a moment before getting the loading graphic. 100% of the time, the game crashes and I am left with a yellow blizzard icon in my dock that I have to force quit, or the default Apple dialog box that asks if i want to ignore/reopen/etc.

What is also interesting is that all Hot Corner assignments in Lion are disabled and do not function after a crash. The only way to get these back is to reboot my Mac.
Edited by Ziusudra on 12/8/2011 7:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
You got further than I did on mine.. it crashes after authenticating before I can even see the character creation screen. Works well on my PC though.

Hopefully they figure out a fix for it soon. Looks like a bunch of Mac users are having issues after the recent patch.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
As an aside, it worked without a problem at all on my 24" iMac (both computers Have OSX 10.7.2 Lion)
Reply Quote
You should post this stuff on the beta bug report forums.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Thought that where I was, i reposted there as well, thanks! Forum n00b!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]