Diablo® III

d3 beta difficulty

90 Orc Death Knight
Ok so basically me and a friend got into the beta and .beat it like in an hour we thought it was way to easy even for normal so I hope blizzard makes it just a tad more harder cuz other than that it was really fun
Reply Quote
jesus old troll thread is old
Reply Quote
Trolls are out in force today it seems :S
Reply Quote

You don't 'beat' a beta.
Reply Quote
Go rage through the cold plains in D2 and tell me how hard that was.
Reply Quote
Blizzcon 2011 - Diablo 3 Panel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Zd7YD3uuM
Edited by Giraffasaur on 12/8/2011 7:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
How am I trolling I was being serious Wtf -_- u guys don't find it to easy?
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 07:53 AMPosted by Runty
Go rage through the cold plains in D2 and tell me how hard that was.

Quote for truth. Run thru the same content in inferno mode after release then post about difficulty. Tutorial mode is tutorial.
Reply Quote
Try going and looking around the forums before you post then this is the 50th thread like this. Yes it is easy so was blood raven. 1/3 of the first act on the joke difficulty gratz your a wicked sick.
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 07:53 AMPosted by Razorfurry

It's not a matter of us finding it easy or difficult or whatever...
It's a matter of the fact that this is the tutorial part of the game, and to make an assumption that the entire game will be like this is like saying all women will be exactly like the first person you ever dated.
Reply Quote
whats wrong with tutorial being easy?
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 07:56 AMPosted by Giraffasaur

It's not a matter of us finding it easy or difficult or whatever...
It's a matter of the fact that this is the tutorial part of the game, and to make an assumption that the entire game will be like this is like saying all women will be exactly like the first person you ever dated.

If you mean they are crazy, i declare a fact.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/08/2011 07:53 AMPosted by Razorfurry

I guess the big problem and why people are flipping out on you is because a lot of us that have been following the game have herd the same thing posted in these forums over and over again, and we die hard fans that have played diablo 1 and 2 understand that normal is just a walkthrough of the game to get new players interested and hooked, there are other difficulties that make the game challenging later down the road though... If people just took 30 minutes out there life before posting a new thread about this and watch a couple videos from either blizzcon or the development team you would already know this information... or even playing diablo 2 and try it out... or even read the forums before making a stupid post :(. Sorry to ramble just these post are annoying :).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]