Diablo® III

Diablo III in Detail - Video Included

I found these youtube videos made by Enkeria that shows the level of detail that Blizzard has put into Diablo III. For those of you that haven't been able to play D3 yet these videos slow down the gameplay so you can stop and enjoy the work Blizzard has put into D3. These videos show off the "little" things that Blizzard has added that most people wouldn't even notice. But if you're like me it's the "little" details that developers add that end up making a HUGE difference in the end. Oh, and there are no "Giant Bells & Pillars" in the videos!. :P Jokes aside, enjoy.

Video 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS4ynKN0ANA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Video 2 Continued:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pTRZT4D8-w&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Reply Quote
Cool stuff, thank you for posting
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 11:40 AMPosted by Fenix
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Thunderballs
Did not like... Diablo isnt really the sort of game where one stops to smell the roses...

You totally missed the point of the video then...
it's just taking a second to look at the amount of detail that blizzard has put into the game environment.
Edited by Bemith on 11/29/2011 12:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 12:01 PMPosted by Dinglederp
I found those videos quite interesting in a good way. I think Diablo IS the kind of game where you stop to smell the (dead) roses.. I have always liked the attention to detail Blizz puts in their games, it makes me feel all tingly inside, like they care about how I feel when I play the game (because let's face it, they do).

Agreed. Blizzard just needs to be aware that the extra detail they are putting into Diablo III WILL be noticed and enjoyed by many! I'm just glad Blizzard is a company that seems to care more about the game then the money they are making out of it. The extra detail they are putting into Diablo III pretty much confirms this. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Looks great, can't wait to play it.

Thanks for sharing.
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 11:40 AMPosted by Fenix
Reply Quote
That is one of the things I love about blizzard. They come up with some of the most unique and interesting environments for their fan base to play in.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You may not be the kind of person that stops and smells the roses, but I bet you would notice if those details were missing. This is what sets Blizzard games apart - the polish, the attention to the smallest things.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Also, anyone who complains that Diablo 3 isn't dark or gruesome enough need only watch those videos.
Reply Quote
im just happy to see that there is at least ONE person out there enjoying the beta instead of turning around asking for more.

they took the time to find more with what the had.. good post!
Reply Quote
im just happy to see that there is at least ONE person out there enjoying the beta instead of turning around asking for more.

they took the time to find more with what the had.. good post!

Best thing about this is that the videos were made from the BETA. I can't wait to see the extra polish and cool little things that they add into the finished product. I for one don't care how long this game takes just as long as when it does come out I have the feeling that the wait was WELL worth it.
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 11:44 PMPosted by Speculaas
You may not be the kind of person that stops and smells the roses, but I bet you would notice if those details were missing. This is what sets Blizzard games apart - the polish, the attention to the smallest things.

This exactly.
Reply Quote
for this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pTRZT4D8-w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

whats the diablo 1 / 2 attribute?
i cant see it :/
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Thunderballs
Did not like... Diablo isnt really the sort of game where one stops to smell the roses...

Seriously?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Awesome! Thank you VERY much.

Great stuff. I am always amazed at the level of details that get put into Blizzard's games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]