Diablo® III

Diablo III in Detail - Video Included

Maybe you missed the point...

"Tiny Details" = Art = Subjective

And this shows you completely missed the point entirely.

Why is Skyrim so beautiful of game? Details.
Why is Portal so beautiful of a game? Details.
Why is Crysis so beautiful of a game? Details.

Do any of these games have an objective to "stop and smell the flowers?" Of course not. But they are absolutely stunning. Not "rainbows and unicorns," but DETAILS.

Diablo III's got details. It's beautiful.
Reply Quote
11/30/2011 07:12 AMPosted by Giraffasaur
Maybe you missed the point... <br /><br />"Tiny Details" = Art = Subjective
<br />And this shows you completely missed the point entirely.<br /><br />Why is Skyrim so beautiful of game? Details.<br />Why is Portal so beautiful of a game? Details.<br />Why is Crysis so beautiful of a game? Details.<br /><br />Do any of these games have an objective to "stop and smell the flowers?" Of course not. But they are absolutely stunning. Not "rainbows and unicorns," but DETAILS.<br /><br />Diablo III's got details. It's beautiful.

Well said
Reply Quote
Love the videos. Glad to see someone posting about the amazing features and aspects of the game rather than complaining. The details are incredible and it's the attention to details that create an unforgettable experience rather than just a game.

On another point, check out the wizard's whirlwind effect. Objects are sucked in and carried along with the spell.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ForceSC2strategy#p/u/101/4JQd1HWnp5Y

Starting at 4 minutes and 30 seconds or so

Reply Quote
Hey Blizz - Just a suggestion.. Why not put out your own version of this? Minutia of Diablo III.

These were great. I'd been wanting to see the details of the Cathedral paintings for ages.
Reply Quote
Wow, I missed many of these details. Thanks for posting these vids!
Reply Quote
Awesome video man. Thanks very much!
Reply Quote
Hey Blizz - Just a suggestion.. Why not put out your own version of this? Minutia of Diablo III.

These were great. I'd been wanting to see the details of the Cathedral paintings for ages.

Yes! Please Blizz! :D
Reply Quote
Detail? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the shape of Cain's house different on the outside than it is in the inside?
Reply Quote
Thanks to everyone that have seen my videos.

There are altso Part 3 you guys forgot to mention:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTmQKZm5Q_E

Since I just recently got the Beta (yes, I know, some months later...) I could not make a comment here until now.

So thanks for all the nice things you have wrote!

A bonus Detail video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfuiImTAnXI
Edited by D3BETA on 2/28/2012 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Thanks for posting =)

I think it would have been smart of blizzard to make a Media Weekend such as other games have done to let them get out some cool videos and articles for the games. And would help get the Hype for the game back up. Hopefully give people something to calm the nerves and bring the moral of the forums back up!
Edited by Apocalite on 2/28/2012 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 11:40 AMPosted by Fenix
Cool stuff, thank you for posting
Reply Quote
Very nicely put together videos. Made me notice a few things that I hadn't before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]