Diablo® III

Thou shall not post! (limited posting access error)

(Sticky)

thanks erelyes, fixed me right up where support was clueless.
Reply Quote
HOW TO ACTUALLY FIX THIS
1. Click the down arrow next to your character name.
2. Click Manage Characters
3. You should see a list of WOW characters in various colours, but directly above that will be your account name (e.g. Erelyes) in BLUE.
4. Click your blue account name. Refresh page. You can now post.

This works. Blizzard, please sticky this fix
Reply Quote
Erelyes' fix worked, so much for Blizz support
Reply Quote
I have my battle tag in US forum, but i play in EU server. WTH?!?! I cant post in EU forum, only here.
And no there is NO Battle Tag name in the EU forum under my WoW Characters.
Reply Quote
HOW TO ACTUALLY FIX THIS
3. You should see a list of WOW characters in various colours, but directly above that will be your account name (e.g. Erelyes) in BLUE.

Quoting this again as an upvote for a sticky. C'mon, Blizz!
Reply Quote
This fixed my posting problem. My issue was my old WoW account was superceeding Diablo III so it would not let me post as my WoW account has lapsed.
Reply Quote
HOW TO ACTUALLY FIX THIS

Reply Quote
Thank you Erelyes!
Reply Quote
omg thankyou you are a god send.
Reply Quote
worked
Reply Quote

Quoeception
Also worked, thanks a bunch Erelyes
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Woodsie
I found this image helps: http://i47.tinypic.com/302mniu.png

It seem I can only post with my "D3 Beta America" profile as I don't see other options (except my old WOW account not actually in use). Also, I don't see the "Manage Characters" either.

Normal?
Reply Quote
Excellent. Thanks for the fix.
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot for posting this, I was really at lost for a few minutes (my profile was still bound to an old WoW character whose account is no longer active). Considering my experience and reading the comments here, I think you should re-work your UI :)

I'd also invite you to rethink your policy. If I understand the logic, since I bought Diablo 3 I can use this character to post to Diablo 3 forums forever. Shouldn't the same logic apply to WoW characters also, since it is also a game you sell at full price and that I diligently bought? Am I restricted from posting to WoW forums now that I no longer pay monthly? Will things change as you are trying to provide an unified battle.net experience?
Reply Quote
Oh my goodness, thank you so much, I've been unable to post since the release of the game... Request for sticky please!! I'm sure others are still having this problem
Edited by EdtheRed86#1860 on 5/29/2012 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ty
Reply Quote
THANK YOU, that worked.
Reply Quote
omg thanks alot erelyes!!
Reply Quote
I'm having this problem still and forced to post via my Starcraft ID. When I go to my character list no D3 ID is present for me to select.

And just to clarify, yes I know my SC ID is the Diablo Icon, but it is not a D3 ID.

Thank you,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]