Diablo® III

Play the dam game ppl!

So we all know beta keys were just released like 3 hrs ago...well i just got on and joined a game with lvl 1 players and what do they all do? RUSH! RUSH the dam game like bhlaze through things, skipped every cut scene and didnt even pick up any loot or anything! COMMON!

Play the dam game its BETA test out the game look for bugs and enjoy it not RUN RUN RUN TO THE END!...gawd...ppl like u make me sick. /end rant
Reply Quote
this is probably because they have had access b4 you and have seen the cut scenes ,should think about things b4 u QQ and u dont see there loot .... so that loot ur leaving behind is probably yours :)
Reply Quote
If you'd like to take your time and explore the characters, the dialogue, the nooks and crannies, the various details, etc. then you're better off playing on your own. Multiplayer moves at the pace of the fastest person in the game.
Reply Quote
I've noticed this as well. Every time I start a new character, I always play solo. Once I beat the Skeleton King, I will play Co-op. It's so irritating how people always rush through the game.
Reply Quote
The loot on the ground is yours, quoth TheRaven.

That being said multiplayer is not the best way to experience everything, unless you actually know the people you're with.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah man, some people have been playing for quite a while and are probably bored of the cutscenes because they've seen them a few times.

Funny thing is, I guarantee you that you'll be doing the same thing by your second or third character.
Reply Quote
If you want to play with someone who's cool with whatever pace, and enjoys exploring etc I'm that kind of player.

If only we were able to name a public game, set the type 'speeed run' 'exploration' etc
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/07/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Scypheroth
didnt even pick up any loot or anything!

They didnt pick up YOUR loot??? wow.. amazing.. ;)
Reply Quote
i also just received my beta key and am going to play, no worries dude
Reply Quote
If I can't find someone to farm yellows off SK with I'll join a game in mid quest, just straight run to the end of the quest, quit, then find a new game mid way through the next quest. I do this to get to the SK asap so I can get my yellow, delete my barb and do another yellow run.

I've gone through slow experiencing the story and exploring every nook and cranny already. I'm probably the guy in public games you hate :)
Reply Quote
12/07/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Scypheroth
nd didnt even pick up any loot or anything! COMMON

such a failure, you are.
Reply Quote
i feel for this kid now :( i rescind my previous troll!
Reply Quote
nd didnt even pick up any loot or anything! COMMON

Maybe you meant:
"they didn't smash barrels or open chests"

was that it?
if so it makes complete sense, and people can stop hasslin' you about it.
Edited by TheCulture on 12/8/2011 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
So we all know beta keys were just released like 3 hrs ago...well i just got on and joined a game with lvl 1 players and what do they all do? RUSH! RUSH the dam game like bhlaze through things, skipped every cut scene and didnt even pick up any loot or anything! COMMON!

Play the dam game its BETA test out the game look for bugs and enjoy it not RUN RUN RUN TO THE END!...gawd...ppl like u make me sick. /end rant

I think the word you are looking for is 'test' not 'play'.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]