Diablo® III

Upset that people don't play their D3 Beta?

You shouldn't be.

If people claim they haven't ever played their D3 Beta or play it once and never check it out again you should be happy, that means Blizzard will send out more invites since they are aiming to keep the server capacity at a certain level.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You are right!
hopefully i get one:D
when does the opt-in ends?
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 10:20 AMPosted by Randomed
when does the opt-in ends?

Probably a couple of weeks before they launch the game (which is an undetermined time right now so we don't know when the opt-in ends)
Reply Quote
its end when the beta end i think in sc2 we got the beta close like 1 month before the game get out.
Reply Quote
Meh wantz betha.
Reply Quote
Yeah somewhat annoyed. I guess there is so much you can do in the beta. If I was in beta I would complete all the achievements to keep me occupied.
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 10:35 AMPosted by frOst
Or, they could have handled the beta correctly like SWTOR and EA. Inviting new players each week while keeping it under an NDA so you don't have the elitist club waltzing around the forums.

Keep it in your thread, buddy.
Reply Quote
I want to play beta, and test it and find a bug, but i can't the game does go more than 20secs "in game" before it start's freezing for 15-20secs at a time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]