Diablo® III

I've had enough

I'm sitting here, night have night looking for a release date. I don't have any fun games to play so I sit on my couch watching TV and juggling my balls. Then I come back here to once again see that there is no release date. I'm a big fan, but my inner fire for the game is fading. I'm getting bored of watching forums and being disappointed every time Diablo 3 gets pushed back another year.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The report fairies are out in full force tonight. Watch this get reported (but not by me!)

In this case, I recommend you just play something else and don't think about it. The announcement will be so major that there is no way you'll miss it. Imgur, reddit, gamespot, 9gag, facebook, g4tv, 4chan, google+, yahoo, thechive, ign, you name it! Every site will be plastered with news about this release when it comes out.

No need to frustrate yourself by going out of the way too look for it.
Edited by Reylon on 12/7/2011 2:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
True facts
Reply Quote
TMI!
Reply Quote
Which should be confined to a person's private residence or performed live on stage.

And nowhere else! >:(
Reply Quote
Which should be confined to a person's private residence or performed live on stage.

And nowhere else! >:(
I can't afford a stage for my four year old son's birthday party though.
Reply Quote
Well, since you are already playing with your danglers, might as well watch !@#$, mate.

Seems like the obvious path to follow. Just open the windows so the smell doesn't gag you after a while.
Reply Quote
i find it amazing to hear after the last 2-3 months we just had in the world of gaming that somebody "doesn't have any fun games to play".. ah well
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 12:14 AMPosted by Eleveneleven
I'm sitting here, night have night looking for a release date. I don't have any fun games to play so I sit on my couch watching TV and juggling my balls.

WHAT WHAT WHAAAT
Lol oh gawd I read that in kyle's mom's voice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]