Diablo® III

How long has everyone played blizzard games?

85 Human Death Knight
Let me start this by saying I don't believe i deserve a beta key because i have played blizzard games for a long time now.... I have been playing Blizzard games since warcraft orcs and humans and have played all that have come out since (warcraft 2 starcraft diablo diablo 2 starcraft 2 wow and if there is some i missed i didn't know they existed) also what happened to starcraft ghost? anyways does anyone else think that the games were so very fun even on dial up? i remember waiting for the games to load forever and it just built up so much suspense waiting to play even if i waited for almost a half hour for the game to just start up. Also i know i will probably get some hate for this but why does mostly everyone say d3 reaease date wont be announced at VGAs i know it is unexpected but who knows maybe they will throw a curve ball at us like they always do.
Reply Quote
12/07/2011 10:20 PMPosted by Nodisop
also what happened to starcraft ghost

It took so long to make that the hardware it was designed for was becoming obsolete.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
they should have just reworked it i think it looked pretty cool
Reply Quote
1995 I'd say, Warcraft II release. Was 7 at the time.
Reply Quote
12/07/2011 10:26 PMPosted by Nodisop
they should have just reworked it i think it looked pretty cool

Everything other than the multiplayer looked awesome. It's too bad it got scrapped.
Reply Quote
Since 1996... my freshman year in high school.. the guy I was dating gave me Diablo, and I was hooked.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Does anyone else just keep going to thier acc page just to see if you got lucky and got a beta invite
Reply Quote
97 Troll Shaman
Since I was 13. 12 years. Holy crap...half my life.
Reply Quote
Too Long.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
haha no such thing as too long and yeah lol ive been playing since i was 7.... more than half my life lol i love computer games like diablo.....skyrim is ok but its definately no diablo
Reply Quote
Since Rock'n'Roll racing, and I didn't even know silicon and synapse = Blizzard!
Reply Quote
I started playing with Diablo - so, about 1996-ish? Was 14. Never played Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans, but have since played every WC game, every SC game, every Diablo game - plus Lost Vikings, Norse by Norsewest, and Rock'n'Roll Racing. I think that's all of Blizzard's games at this point, right? I dunno, I just know it's been quite a long time. And every moment of it has been enjoyable, with the exception of WoW:Cataclysm - just couldn't keep playing that for some reason; had to get away.

It's alright, now, tho. I have my new fix. Diablo3 will be my internet crack for the next long while.
Edited by CainFerenczy on 12/7/2011 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lost Vikings at release. Didn't realize that it and Blackthorne were Blizzard titles until after I'd bought Starcraft.
Reply Quote
Warcraft 2 was my first game I play from Blizzard. But Diablo is what got me hooked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]