Diablo® III

How long has everyone played blizzard games?

I started with a shareware version of Warcraft I around mid '95.
Edited by Hypersonic on 12/7/2011 11:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Since 96', I was 5 at the time. My brother installed a diablo demo and warcraft II on the comp.
Reply Quote
Lets see... It was my families first ever computer, and it even had a 36.6kbp modem. I would have been about 11 or 12. Got a Demo Disk (god they were beautiful) of games. One in particular spiked my attention. I had to play Diablo. Some other people had heard about it and said it was cool. I installed and played. It was good. Oh, it was good. Shareware Diablo.

Also, complete coincidence that I'm in the beta. Blame my loving the right games from the right ages if you want.
Edited by MeatSandwich on 12/8/2011 2:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Since i was 8 and im 22 wow blizz owns me.
Reply Quote
starcraft dream..those were the days
Reply Quote
rocknroll racing, only blizzard game I never played was blackthrone, I played lost vikings but not much. Rocknroll racing though was one of my fav games of course I played sc/diablo/wc. Wc3 Diablo2 and wow are probably the games Ive put the most hours into, in games of all time, not just blizzard games. I mean sad amounts of time, like 12-15hours a day on diablo2 lol.
Reply Quote
12/07/2011 10:54 PMPosted by BazDefunct
Since Rock'n'Roll racing, and I didn't even know silicon and synapse = Blizzard!

Same here. It was such a good game :D
Reply Quote
10 years old.. hello exactly half of my life.. til death do us part
Reply Quote
Been Playing steadily since WC1: Orcs and Humans, so I was around...10?

I remember the first time I played against my friend - ONLINE - I thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!

Played every game since then, and owned every game - except for SC2 actually......Kinda fell out of RTS games.
Reply Quote
WC2: Tides of Darkness. First computer game I ever got. I remember watching the intro so many times, it was better than movies

Edit: Yeah i just watched it, the narrator is so bad haha. But it was ahead of its time when it was released!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjT-GaaLLeo
Edited by Pez on 12/8/2011 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
Warcraft: Orcs and Humans was my first game, been playing since.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]