Diablo® III

A Kitten Named Rakanishu

85 Human Paladin
Makes me want to keep a kitten next time , hehe.
Reply Quote
Huh.........I couldn't think of a good name for my female cat so I called her vicious.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

My cat while growing up would clean herself, and a lot of the times would close her mouth mid-lick, and she'd look up with her tongue hanging out (would also sleep like that sometimes). It was awesome.

We're hoping this is the case - The vets have yet to take a good look at him... They came from a poor environment. They are actually a combination of two litters - so we are told... We were suppose to have the mothers sent to us to be spayed but who ever was "responsible" for them ended up shooting one adult cat and losing the other mommy cat. One kitten was sick and passed away before being sent and all the kittens arrived dehydrated with discharge coming out of their eyes and noses.

That being said - They all seem to be doing good now except Rakanishu. We still have yet to figure out what may be causing his strange unresponsive fits... He just seems much slower then the other kittens...
Edited by Byonka on 12/8/2011 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
Cute kittens, I better hide this link from my wife before she adopts them all. ><
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
If I lived anywhere near there my wife and I would adopt. We would even consider Rakanishu not because of the name but because of our unique pets. We like to take in the special needs animals. I have a German Shepard, Collie mix that is blind in one eye from the previous owner but he is very loveable (just don't come up on his blind side when he's asleep!) We have a dog that we are sure her brain got damaged by over exposure to sun when she was a puppy (the person that was giving the pets away kept them in an unshaded cage all the time.) And our last special needs ... well she doesn't have anything wrong with her but she is really hyper and that gets the other two going lol.

In short my wife and I take on the extra needs animals because most will just point laugh and call it retarded.
Reply Quote
wow Raka derped the living hell out of his mug shot there. Priceless.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Just confirmed - Rakanishu has suffered head trauma.

(We just got another 5 kittens in from Hay River Any northerners need a kitty for Christmas!?)
Reply Quote

Just confirmed - Rakanishu has suffered head trauma.

(We just got another 5 kittens in from Hay River Any northerners need a kitty for Christmas!?)

lol halarious
Reply Quote
Shade !!!!! what location is this at?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Northwest Territories
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]