Diablo® III

A question for the beta owners.

Now i understand when PvM'in you cannot collect another persons loot, even if they abandon it on the floor for extended periods of time. However, if they drop it on the floor in town are you able to see it or pick it up? Or must all transactions be throuh a trade window?
Reply Quote
If you drop an item on the ground, in town or in the wild, anyone can pick it up.
Reply Quote
Thank you for the clarification.
Reply Quote
I've taken stuff people dumped on the ground, like smithing recipes people already have trained.

I also drop stuff I don't need and people grab it.

But my monster drops only get picked up by me unless I drop them after taking them out of my inventory. You have to pick it up first though.
Reply Quote
Also, if your stash if full and you try to pick up an item but fail, the item can still only be seen by you.
Reply Quote
Also micro its good to note that you cant even see their loot it doesnt just sit there and u cant get it everyone gets diff drops for every mob and cant see what each other got.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]